Created Fighter Weight Class (Poll)

Which Weight Class Should We Create Our Fighters In?

• Heavyweight

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Heavyweight

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Middleweight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Welterweight

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Lightweight

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Alright guys, as we get close to draft time we need to figure out which class our created fighters will be in.

Basically, the idea will be to have everyone select one real life fighter in that weight class and then create one fighter in that weight class. It will essentially give us the top 20 guys in that division and allow us a lot of room to create match-ups.

Here is a list of all of the fighters in the game and which weight classes they will be eligible in. So take a look and vote on which class you would like to have all the created fighters in.

I think we will use the default weight classes for the fighters (ie Anderson Silva only at middleweight. Same thing with Chael and Bisping.) Guys like Vitor and Wanderlei will be able to be in either division since they bounced around a lot.

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Looks like heavyweight, light heavyweight and welterweight will be the classes we roll with. Plan your draft strategies accordingly.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We gonna be in all of them

Is that a question or a statement? Lol

We are going to use three weight classes, Heavyweight, Light Heavy and Welter. We will each select one fighter from each of these weight classes and then we will have our created fighters in either Heavy or Light Heavy

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Light Heavyweight it is. Be sure to create your fighter as a 70 OVR. You can use a real name (one not already in the game) or fictional. Please keep them tasteful as we will be broadcasting our fights live. Also, make them at least 21 years old.

Banned moves are: any cage move, the cartwheel, capoeira, tornado and handplant roundhouse kicks, and the peruvian necktie and twister.

Last edited:

punisher92683

Contributor
Can we have a caf in each division? And can in pick my guy now? Sorry if I'm behind I'm on vacation been tryin to keep up

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Can we have a caf in each division? And can in pick my guy now? Sorry if I'm behind I'm on vacation been tryin to keep up

No worries. Right now we're just doing a CAF in light heavyweight and they are all going into our version of The Ultimate Fighter. We may do a "Season 2" Down the road where we use CAFs in a different weight class.

You can create your guy now (I already posted mine). Just remember the guidelines set out in the post above.

punisher92683

Contributor
image_zps40569d5e.jpg.html
Gotcha thanks. I got tyrone spong still working on his look but I'll have him done in time

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Why u taking away the kicks

Just the crazy kicks. A. Because they aren't used by many, especially at light heavy and B. because they get spammed a lot. We should be able to win with mostly traditional attacks

This may be a dumb question, but where do I find the image url on facebook
Just a tip, if you use the "share" button on your controller and then choose "upload screenshot" you can send the pic to Facebook or Twitter. Then just copy the image URL and paste in into the picture frame on the tool bar. That will give you a high res image of your fighter.
This may be a dumb question, but where do u find the image url once its on facebook?