Conference Round (S1)

When are we going to do the offseason stuff?

I would like to vote for Saturday sometime. What do you guys think?

Is anyone else going to join the league?

Saturday would be a good time to advance through as much of the offseason as possible if everyone's available. We'll need a head count for that. We'll also need to decide when the best time for the draft would be

Mark

Starter
KC win the SUPERBOWL!!

It was a tough game, 17 -6 was the final score. The #1 defense of the Chiefs shut down Tebow and the Buccs in the second half. RB J.Charles was named Superbowl MVP with 100 yds rushing and 2 td's.

Mark

Starter
Saturday would be a good time to advance through as much of the offseason as possible if everyone's available. We'll need a head count for that. We'll also need to decide when the best time for the draft would be

Thats good for me, i'm off all day on Saturday.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
We are all in a NCAA league together so we have a groupme set up for it that I think maj pays for. Not sure. But it's a group conversation text app

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Glen says sat night is good. Blake says sat night is good. I believe Payton is done and maj is on a cruise right now

Are we just doing offseason activities on Saturday, or we want to do the draft too? There're a few things with off-season such as FA, scouting, and coach signings that could take a while.

We are all in a NCAA league together so we have a groupme set up for it that I think maj pays for. Not sure. But it's a group conversation text app

Pretty sure groupme is free. Can just create an account, create a group, invite others too it, and chat. Can also be used from online, not just text

Blakehawk54

Contributor
Group me is totally free and a pretty good way to get a hold of people and you can access it either through your phone or your computer. Only negative is that it seems to really drain your battery if everyone is sending messages on it.

Mark

Starter
Are we just doing offseason activities on Saturday, or we want to do the draft too? There're a few things with off-season such as FA, scouting, and coach signings that could take a while.

Have we already advanced to get it started?

The only night I know what time I will be around is Saturday night for the draft. But I dont have a pick until the 3rd round, so it is not a big deal for me to miss it.

Glen Cieske

All-Star
Im good with doing it on Saturday.

Im available Sunday so long as it isnt during the Packer game or the hour following it, playing an NCAA game right after the Packers play.

I'll advance to offseason now and you guys can get started. I'm going to be out running errands, and will be back around afternoon. I don't know how much we're going to get through, but when you're done your tasks, post ready on here and when everyone's who's going to be on is ready, I'll advance to next task and so on until we reach draft. We can choose whether to do it then or later when we reach that point.

FA's gonna be really important though, so hope if guys can't make the draft, they can get some FAs. Do what you can through the website if your not at your console