Conference Round (S1)

Mark

Starter
Ready for advance to stage 5

When is the draft? The only nights I have off is Thursday and Saturday night. When are people available?

By the way, what about mornings for you guys who are busy most nights? If we speed through it we can get it done in a half-hour or less, and if nothing else, you might be able to squeeze in enough time to get your 1st and 2nd round picks in

Mark

Starter
By the way, what about mornings for you guys who are busy most nights? If we speed through it we can get it done in a half-hour or less, and if nothing else, you might be able to squeeze in enough time to get your 1st and 2nd round picks in

Mornings would be good, or tonight I got off work early because we were slow.

When do we go to the next stage?

Next stage is 7. Not sure if the draft is stage 7 or 8, but until we figure out when we'll do the draft, I'll leave it on the stage before.

Anyone know which stage is draft? And if it's not the next one, then is there another stage of FA signing?

Mark

Starter
Next stage is 7. Not sure if the draft is stage 7 or 8, but until we figure out when we'll do the draft, I'll leave it on the stage before.

Anyone know which stage is draft? And if it's not the next one, then is there another stage of FA signing?

Stage 8 is the draft,

Glen Cieske

All-Star
Anyone want to trade for MJD? The CPU re-signed him during the season before I joined the league and I don't want him.

Mark

Starter

Lets more forward to stage 7, and see what FA get signed.