CFA Presents TUF 1 Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully EA servers aren't as bad as they are right now tonight. This is horrible.

Agreed bro, It's been pretty horrible for the last hour or so. Even lost a fight because it disconnected me from the EA Servers. Lame, I was about to finish the guy is the worst part about that one lmao lol

But I've also had a few disconnects in my favor as well so I can't complain too much :/

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
Agreed bro, It's been pretty horrible for the last hour or so. Even lost a fight because it disconnected me from the EA Servers. Lame, I was about to finish the guy is the worst part about that one lmao lol

But I've also had a few disconnects in my favor as well so I can't complain too much :/

Yeah some went in my favor as well, last fight kinda pissed me off though, was randomly having a fight with roy nelson game lags it comes back to normal and my guy is stunned and stamina all the way down while his is almost full idk how the hell it happened. Doesn't matter really cause I been losing like crazy today so probably would have lost that one as well no matter if it happened.

(and couldnt block the fight I just had now ......)

Yeah some went in my favor as well, last fight kinda pissed me off though, was randomly having a fight with roy nelson game lags it comes back to normal and my guy is stunned and stamina all the way down while his is almost full idk how the hell it happened. Doesn't matter really cause I been losing like crazy today so probably would have lost that one as well no matter if it happened.

(and couldnt block the fight I just had now ......)

Yeeeeah, I've lost quite a few today myself. I can't blame it all being on lag but most of it, the other half is exploiters. Got flash KO'ed twice to the body by Aldo and repeated spin kicks, even though I was blocking and parrying most of em. Oh well, ya win some and ya lose some, not gonna win em all lmao

1 legit loss out of the 5 or 6 I've had today. And even that one I call shenanigans on because the person kept posturing up as I was trying to transition and I kept getting stuck and socked in the face. They did the whole "Im gonna posture up and down one punch and unposture, over and over" which normally I can stop but mixed with lag, getting stuck and punched in the face repeatedly, kind of just frustrated me til I expended my stam and got tapped out lmao

Last edited:

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
I will try my best to be on at 920. Im at the mercy of my wife and her family since were at a bday party for her dad.
If you can't make it I'm willing to replace you, but hope you do make it, it sucks missing fights so hope the timing goes well and see how tonight goes for you (last card being undefeated if I remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.