CFA Presents TUF 1 Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im actually sick of this shit now, You're not gonna get into my head and you're not gonna piss me off to the point of me quitting the league. Which is all you're trying to do right now, Your attitude shows your fear bro.

Gilgamesh101

Starter
Im actually sick of this shark now, You're not gonna get into my head and you're not gonna whiz me off to the point of me quitting the league. Which is all you're trying to do right now, Your attitude shows your fear bro.
I will never fear a Canadian. Drink all the Tim Horton coffee you need to feel alright aygayn (again for all the proud Americans)!

punisher92683

Contributor
Don't worry gil just fought him online. With all that crap he talked I thought he would atlas smash me. I held my own and I'll be the first to admit I'm not that good. Def fought better that were no where near the "rank" he is lol

Lol if you call our fight "holding your own" fight me wheb I actually take the fight seriously. I was just sparring :/ was gonna try and teach ya some stuff. Lmao but you were clearly trying to take it serious so in the next 2 rounds I beat you to a pulp, I dont think ive put that many cuts on someones face before bro

Gilgamesh101

Starter
And look at who has become the bad guy, it only gets worse the worse you act, and you're just piling it on. I mean jeez you're rude.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
You do come off kinda rude dev. Most of these guys aren't trying to be black belts so calling them crap isn't fun for them. Yes. Pun called u out but I'm speaking generally. Tell us how great u are (ul get the chance to prove it) but let's not trash other guys. You got offended bc I made fun of Canada. I'm offended by u telling the guys in this league they suck. Talk trash but please refrain from degrading a person. Thanks!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Right, but u also said we all suck and don't deserve to breathe ur ea sports air. That offends me. So don't throw us all in as peons. Respect everyone regardless of skill level, especially when they aren't jabbing u

I respect everyone here, I was simply stating that gil isnt very good and his head has been inflated by the fact he's 8-0 here against people that arent necessarily as skilled as him. And hes grown to become arrogant. I have almost as many wins in the black belt division as he does in General. I was joined up to this league for not even 20 mins and this kid started in on me. He can kiss my ass

Gilgamesh101

Starter
Nah you know what, Im happy to fight on cards. But I refuse to associate with this trash anymore, if that means I never go for a title then fine but im done with this crap. If anyone wants some help with the game no worries, im here. Dont hesitate to ask me for help
Does that mean you're scared to fight me? Do whatever you need to do to protect your ego. We all know what would really happen if you made your way up to fight me.

punisher92683

Contributor
It's ok bro it's only game lol. You sure like to put your opinions out there about everyone else but get all butt heart when you get it back. Chill my man life's to short. You seem to already have some kinda of complex do t make it any worse. I still can't believe that someone of your skill level and rank let me a peon get in the cage with you. I expected to be steam rolled within minutes by your godly ea ufc skills. What a let down. Nope not him. He is for sure not the "one" It's ok though we see you have some issues maybe you can have the styrofoam version of the belt one day if your a good boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.