Bills and Redskins trade

Knockout511

Starter
I went for a player I thought he could spare, didn't bother asking about rg3 really what I looking for is throw power to be alright and short to long passes to be at least close to 70 or higher

RedSkinzHog

Contributor
a mid round pick in addition to davis is a lil steep though considering these to players are rated almost exactly the same except the intangibles we both are looking for are in the qb we want not the qb we have

RedSkinzHog

Contributor
how about davis and a 4th for taylor and a 5th the 2qbs are rated the same except for the intangibles we both want are in each others qb

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Let's stay on topic and try to help them get their trade done haha. Let's also not get in the habit of trying to decide why other guys weren't added or anything like that. We just want to make sure guys are getting reasonably fair value on the trades we approve ;)

Let's stay on topic and try to help them get their trade done haha. Let's also not get in the habit of trying to decide why other guys weren't added or anything like that. We just want to make sure guys are getting reasonably fair value on the trades we approve ;)
Got it, sorry this is only my second time doing this Haha

mycaddy

Starter
I think both qbs are on the same level in terms of overall ability I am not familar with their indivdual stats in Madden but I am familar with their style in in real life and if each team is getting a better fit for where they see their team going in the future then the trade makes perfect sense. in terms of Redskins giving more I agree not because the overall level of the qbs because it is close to being the same... mainly different styles and both teams will benefit and in terms of the contract of each Davis is much higher so I can see where something to even out the trade because of the financial end of it...

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I see where both guys are coming from and will approve the addition of the 4th and 5th as mentioned above. Let's see what everyone else thinks. Might not be perfect in everyone's mind but close enough is what we're generally looking for.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
But yes, the contract issue makes it the most tricky as has been pointed out. The biggest reason I mentioned a mid-round pick.

pack1797

Staff member
Adjust the trade as mentioned, and it can go through. Edit the post, or repost it. I need to know the exact deal before I ok it.