Bills and Redskins trade

Knockout511

Starter
bills trade Qb t. Taylor age 26 71 over all cap hit $950k
Redskins trade Qb A. Davis age 26, 74 over all cap hit $2.84m

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Unfortunately there are a ton of things missing from this deal. Make sure to look at the trade rules which gives you a template so that you do not miss anything.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Davis is in the last year of his deal and, although his OVR is higher, I'm not sure he is as good or better than Taylor. Tyrod has a favorable contract with team control for 3 more years which makes him more valuable. I'd like to see the Redskins throw in a mid round pick or an extra player that can contribute. Don't want to tel you exactly how to structure it bc that's part of the fun of negotiating a deal, but I do think the Skins owe a little more.

Knockout511

Starter
I need a pocket passer and Davis meets what I need. I don't scrabble or run any options is the reason for the trade. Fully intend for Davis to be my franchise QB

pack1797

Staff member
Fair enough. I do however agree that there needs to be more from the Redskins, to make up for the risk involved in ability for the bills to 're sign Murray. Franchise tagging a qb is extremely expensive. It limits options.

But once again if you value Davis as your franchise Qb I don't see why not. You have been very vocal in the chat about your disdain for your 3 Qb's

Knockout if this is a QB for,Qb trade were you not interested in a better Qb on the Redskins roster? It seems like,both of you guys are going to get a starter so I was wondering why Davis and not cousins or McCoy or,even rg3