XS Lounge

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We've recreated the famous XS Lounge here at PX1. We have a beautiful pool, cabanas and yes, hot, hot, weather :)D). Grab a drink and take a seat by the pool and strike up a conversation with a fellow owner. Who knows, you might wind up negotiating a blockbuster deal in the process!

XS Lounge.jpg

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Who's interested in getting a practice league up and running when we get a few more users? Also, who wants to get in a PX1 Ranked game or two against me or pack1797 Not ranked in that it is super hardcore, but ranked in that we would rate gameplay and it will show up on the leaderboard.

Joemack1986

Prospect
I was under the impression this was a league that was going to have 24 teams and was going to start when 16 comes out.....

pack1797

Staff member
It is. We are offering guys that still have 15 an opportunity to play in an unofficial practice league to pass time until Madden 16 releases.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I was under the impression this was a league that was going to have 24 teams and was going to start when 16 comes out.....

I was referring to assigning teams. We are one heavy in the NFC now. I would think we will get 12-13 more teams before the time M16 drops, we just don't want to have three teams in one division while others have one.

In a few days, if we get more guys signed up as expected, we can most likely put you in with the Giants assuming five other teams aren't all trying to get in NFC East too haha. Hope that makes sense. There's a method to our madness ;)

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Croutard I'll answer your question here so we don't start a convo in rules thread haha. I don't like to see any records broken much less doubled. I mean. We play 10 minute quarters not 15. We shouldn't be breaking records. At least not if we are mixing it up and playing good sim football :)

Last edited:

Croutard

Contributor
Sweet I'm stoked! I'm ready for this practice league as well xD I wish I could just hibernate for 2 weeks and boom wake up with madden 16 already downloaded lol.. is there an official start day for the league? I'm sure the first week they may have a roster update for the late moves that have happened in the NFL

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Sweet I'm stoked! I'm ready for this practice league as well xD I wish I could just hibernate for 2 weeks and boom wake up with madden 16 already downloaded lol.. is there an official start day for the league? I'm sure the first week they may have a roster update for the late moves that have happened in the NFL

Probably a week after release. Maybe that following Sunday or Monday. Not sure we will wait on updated roster. I kind of like to start with the 75-man roster for a full preseason but we will see how it plays out.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Let's see some season previews! I will work on mine soon. Just been busy with 16 getting ready to drop :D Buying a house too. That doesn't make for more free time haha