XBOX/SCHEDULING/W8/S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack1797

Staff member
Ok guys. By now we should know what's required of us to schedule. I'll post a few quick notes. Be sure to read them:
  • Please post as much as info when posting to schedule to help get the game scheduled quickly. The more info you give, the easier it is for your opponent to pick a time.
  • Every game should be streamed. The Xbox logo indicated who streams. The player not streaming should send the invite.
  • All Twitch accounts should be set to archive past broadcasts. If yours is not and we go to look at game tape and it is not there, you will have at least one game vs the CPU simmed to a loss (the longer you have been here, the harsher the penalty).
  • Game results should be posted as soon after the game as possible. ONLY the winning team should submit. If the winning team has not submitted within 24 hours, the losing team should submit and PM me and Matt and your opponent and let us know. If this is not done, one or both users will have a game vs the CPU simmed to a loss.
  • Please rate your opponents honestly and fairly. Giving everyone a 5 when they did not play like a 5 helps nobody. The ranking system is to help guys improve, not admonish them. Please use it accordingly.
Thank you guys for working hard to make this league one of the best out there. We are getting closer and closer to where we want to be and we appreciate everyone helping us in that!

Good luck this week!

New York Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles :xbox: Milhouse
Washington Redskins RedSkinzHog vs Pittsburgh Steelers :xbox: Gubber227
Minnesota Vikings moniqx4 vs Detroit Lions :xbox: mycaddy
Tennessee Titans :xbox: majesty95 vs Indianapolis Colts
Seattle Seahawks :xbox: bpslm vs New York Jets Cnote
Carolina Panthers vs San Diego Chargers :xbox: Lyric4christ
Green Bay Packers :xbox: pack1797 vs San Francisco 49ers Rabbitsheriff
Denver Broncos :xbox: Ol'ColdToes vs Oakland Raiders
Kansas City Chiefs :xbox: TylerDale90 vs Atlanta Falcons Falconsroach7
Buffalo Bills :xbox: Ron_Codpiece vs St Louis Rams Luis3250

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY AT 11 AM CST

RedSkinzHog

Contributor
Gubber227 Friday I work 0500-1700 pst I got soldiers deploying soon and its hard to change my schedule... If I cant get off early tmrw and you're gone Saturday we might just have to sim I guess

Luis3250

All-Star
Ron_Codpiece hey I'm available Friday after 7pm cst, Saturday I'm available after 2 pm cst, and Sunday I'm available anytime until advance. Let me know what works for you.

Ron_Codpiece

Starter
Ron_Codpiece hey I'm available Friday after 7pm cst, Saturday I'm available after 2 pm cst, and Sunday I'm available anytime until advance. Let me know what works for you.

I'm free tomorrow after around 9pm CST. Saturday night, too. I'm also available any time Sunday except during the Broncos game. Also around tonight if you wanna get it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.