XBOX SCHEDULING/W14/S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack1797

Staff member
Please make note of these things in addition to all of the other communications that we have sent out. Most of you are doing great at most of them but missing a few important ones ;)
  • Please post as much as info when posting to schedule to help get the game scheduled quickly. The more info you give, the easier it is for your opponent to pick a time.
  • Every game should be streamed. The Xbox logo indicated who streams. The player not streaming should send the invite.
  • All Twitch accounts should be set to archive past broadcasts. If yours is not and we go to look at game tape and it is not there, you will have at least one game vs the CPU simmed to a loss (the longer you have been here, the harsher the penalty).
  • Game results should be posted as soon after the game as possible. ONLY the winning team should submit. If the winning team has not submitted within 24 hours, the losing team should submit and PM me and Mike and your opponent and let us know. If this is not done, one or both users will have a game vs the CPU simmed to a loss.
  • Please rate your opponents honestly and fairly. Giving everyone a 5 when they did not play like a 5 helps nobody. The ranking system is to help guys improve, not admonish them. Please use it accordingly.
  • If you know that you aren't going to be available, please go to settings/user teams and put yourself on autopilot. The power is in your hands.
Buffalo Bills Ron_Codpiece (auto) vs New York Jets :xbox: Cnote
Carolina Panthers Spitta0 vs Minnesota Vikings :xbox: moniqx4
Chicago Bears vs Jacksonville Jags :xbox: zbenjamin85
Philadelphia Eagles :xbox: Milhouse vs Dallas Cowboys Walrussmuglr
Atlanta Falcons :xbox: Falconsroach7 vs New Orleans Saints
San Francisco 49ers Rabbitsheriff vs Miami Dolphins :xbox: xSavedByGraceo
Tennessee Titans :xbox: majesty95 vs Cleveland Browns 5StarTA
San Diego Chargers Lyric4christ vs Denver Broncos :xbox: Ol'ColdToes
Kansas City Chiefs TylerDale90 :xbox: vs Oakland Raiders
Tampa Bay Buccs ItzYaBoyJLo vs Seattle Seahawks :xbox: bpslm
New England Patriots vs Pittsburgh Steelers :xbox: Gubber227
Detroit Lions :xbox: mycaddy vs Green Bay Packers pack1797
Arizona Cardinals vs St Louis Rams :xbox: Luis3250

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY AT 11 AM CST.​

Cnote

Starter
Cnote my Xbox is fixed. I'm around tonight, tomorrow after 5pm CST, and Sat night.
I get off tonight at 145 est that's 1245 your time I think..we can play then if you want take me 15 mins to get home. Same time tomorrow ..anytime after 12 noon Saturday up to you I'd rather go tonight if possible

Ron_Codpiece

Starter
I get off tonight at 145 est that's 1245 your time I think..we can play then if you want take me 15 mins to get home. Same time tomorrow ..anytime after 12 noon Saturday up to you I'd rather go tonight if possible

Well i might be able to stay up late tomorrow night but probably not, that's late and I work Sat morning. Looks like it might be a sim, our schedules just don't mesh at all.

ItzYaBoyJLo

Contributor
Late late is probably best. I'm gonna be out of town most of the day. Not exactly sure when I will be back bro. But I'll let you know

Cnote

Starter
Well i might be able to stay up late tomorrow night but probably not, that's late and I work Sat morning. Looks like it might be a sim, our schedules just don't mesh at all.
No sim. I'm free all day sat whatever time..and Sunday b4 advance

5StarTA

Starter
majesty95

Unfortunately it's Friday and that's my long work day. I'm available tonight after 8pm EST.

Saturday is up in the air. I work 10am-5pm EST. Depending on your availability I might have something to do on Saturday but if you're only available Saturday afternoon let me know and I will cancel my plans.

Tonight after I get off work probably works the best.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
majesty95

Unfortunately it's Friday and that's my long work day. I'm available tonight after 8pm EST.

Saturday is up in the air. I work 10am-5pm EST. Depending on your availability I might have something to do on Saturday but if you're only available Saturday afternoon let me know and I will cancel my plans.

Tonight after I get off work probably works the best.

Let's try to knock it out as soon as you get home from work. Will you be home right at 8?

ItzYaBoyJLo

Contributor
Hey bro I just found out from my girl is wanting to stay out of town for the night so I won't be back till tomorrow afternoon. Can you play anytime tomorrow?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hey bro I just found out from my girl is wanting to stay out of town for the night so I won't be back till tomorrow afternoon. Can you play anytime tomorrow?

Make sure you tag them (put an @ before their username) or reply to their post so that they get an alert and you can be sure they have seen the message. ;)

bpslm

Contributor
Nah I can't I will be out of town. You can play the cpu I'm leaving for Chicago until Monday tomorrow mornjng

Status
Not open for further replies.