Xbox | Scheduling | W13 S1

Status
Not open for further replies.

adouble31

Prospect
Here's a situation where you guys need to do better at posting your full availability. Dluxdonkeypunch is out of town until SUN. He should have posted that full availability when he posted. adouble31 you should have posted within 12 hours as we've asked in every scheduling thread. And since your opponent didn't post his full availability, you should post yours so when he does respond he can pick from that availability and post a time to play. For some reason I feel like this game is going to get simmed but I hope I am wrong.
i apologize i forgot the league advanced last night i thought it was tonight wont happen again

Here's a situation where you guys need to do better at posting your full availability. Dluxdonkeypunch is out of town until SUN. He should have posted that full availability when he posted. adouble31 you should have posted within 12 hours as we've asked in every scheduling thread. And since your opponent didn't post his full availability, you should post yours so when he does respond he can pick from that availability and post a time to play. For some reason I feel like this game is going to get simmed but I hope I am wrong.
I'm back in town and can play anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.