Xbox live account

mycaddy

Starter
pack1797 & majesty95 this is the way to get multiple live accounts. Not sure if you guys figured it out... Guys talks a little more than he should. But he says how to do it. Didn't realize it was a premier thing where you pay a lil more... like $10 more but you can have multiple (I think unlimited) accounts on one xb1 but if must be on the same console...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC2wkwWdGU0

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I don't think that's accurate. I have two accounts bc they made me create a new one when I signed up. I logged in last night and it works on live too. You even said you had four on yours. It looks like you just need to click your avatar, click add new and create a new account. Makes sense for families. How many accounts it is limited to I do not know.

mycaddy

Starter
Yea I do not remember paying anything for a premium account... I think we just pay the $60 for the regular live

mycaddy

Starter
Just another thing to add in case you have 2 xbox1s like we do... you have to be on the one that is considered your home xbox... The main account can be on as many xboxes are you want to be on but the home xbox is the only one thta gets the benefits of the extra accounts