Whats Up Guys!

dezya4eva

Prospect
Hello all, I go by dezya4eva and as you can tell by by the enthusiasm in my post's subject line i'm excited to be here. I've been playing madden for years, over 10 to be exact, and to be honest up until recent I was close to giving up on the franchise. Don't get me wrong, I do believe that the developers try to improve the gameplay every year but, ultimately, it's the people who define the experience. Due the constant "money play" abusing and unrealistic play styles of the random losers I continued to run into online I truly had developed a firm dislike of this franchise. But, there is hope! (lol) It never dawned on me to try and enter a league until a friend of mine insisted on it and stated to me that this is the only way he would play online. So, heres hoping. I'm a fairly decent player who has a lot of dusting off to do. O, I almost forgot, I'm from Connecticut and I absolutely loveeeeee the PATRIOTS! I look forward to gearing up with Americas TRUE "favorite team" and having some fun with all of you guys!