What other games do you play?

mycaddy

Starter
I wanted to do this because I am a gamer. I like sports games but I play many other games. I try to limit it to 2 at a time because I have a life and a full time job.

mycaddy

Starter
But since I didnt say what other games I play
-NBA 2k
-Forza
-Assassin's Creed
-Witcher
-Elder Scrolls

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm mostly just into sports games, and mostly just Madden. I like 2k but don't find a lot of time to play it. MLB was great for awhile but got tired of my OFers dropping balls lol. I used to be a huge NHL fan when I was a kid but I got away from it for awhile and its too hard to get back into. That's the problem with sports games though. If you miss a few years, you are WAY behind the curve. I also enjoy FIFA on rookie bc I suck at it otherwise haha

Forza has been a lot of fun and I like most of the COD games but usually only play them hardcore for a month or two. I don't think I have ever prestiged but get very close before I lose interest lol I'm definitely looking forward to Star Wars Battlefront this fall. That should be a lot of fun!

mycaddy

Starter
Just to add the games I mentioned I basically play the series that is why I left out indivisual titles. I have finished every Assassin's Creed and Elder Scroll in both series. I left out Mass Effect but I have finished all 3 of those as well... I have finished every Elder scrolls from Daggerfall on I started playing Forza with 4 before that I was playing Gran Turismo (which I think is better than Forza and the only reason I keep a PS)

mycaddy

Starter
Also forgot my wife moniqx4 really wants me to play Dragon Age although I know I will like it since it is made by the same company that make Mass Effect and I love Mass Effect but I simly dont have time know... Real life gets in the way and that take presidence over video games

pack1797

Staff member
I play almost everything. Burnt out on call of duty, like halo more. Playing gears of war remastered right now. Love the series. Was huge in world of warcraft for years. I used to play guitar hero for money, successfully.