What does Tom Brady think of Peyton Manning??

woodsmall12

All-Star
Ohh Tom ... thanks for the good laugh ... and I sure hope you have another 7 or 8 years in ya so someone can smash that ego of yours ... read what Tom had to say below from espn.com

Tom Brady makes no bones about how he rates himself against Peyton Manning.

Brady, in an email message to an old friend made public as part of the federal Deflategate lawsuit, says the "final chapter" of his rivalry with Manning will be decided when Brady ultimately plays for seven or eight more years -- and Manning lasts only another two.

The candid email, dated Nov. 1, 2014 -- the Saturday before Brady's Patriots routed Manning's Broncos 43-21 in a Week 9 game at Foxborough -- is part of two Brady messages published Wednesday by The Boston Globe.

The emails were submitted among documents in the NFLPA's suit over his four-game suspension.

"Thanks popa," Brady writes to childhood friend Kevin Brady during an email exchange discussing a Grantland story that illustrated a decline for Manning in comparing the two quarterbacks. "I've got another 7 or 8 years. He has 2. That's the final chapter. Game on."

Jay Flannelly, a blogger friend of Brady's nicknamed "Beav," goes into much deeper detail about why Brady, who is 38, is superior to Manning, who is 39.

But Flannelly had the benefit of hindsight, calling the Broncos front-runners while writing Brady the day after the blowout win.

"Manning needs things to be perfect to succeed, weather, his system, etc.," Flannelly writes. "You right about November --- HUGE"

Brady simply defers to Flannelly's analysis in his reply.

"We are some hard working grinders beav," Brady writes. "That's what our team is all about. Our best is still ahead of us."

Flannelly had also complimented Brady's performance, saying the one thing he had noticed was how well he was moving: "foot work, scrambling, keeping plays alive--- clearly u worked hard on this."

"Also agree with your postgame presser assessment--- left points on the field -- should have put a hundred on that team...FGs into TDs changes that--finnish drives," Flannelly writes, before taking a shot at the Broncos.

"Always helps when other team is DUMB--- LBer on Gronk on 2 yd line? VON MILLER!?" Flannelly adds. "I really like this team and we have a long way to go but I want ring 4! Rest, rehab, reflect--- Lets get ready for this run.

"Proud of U. Beav. GO BLUE!!! GO PATS!!! GO TB!!! GO G!!!"

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...ots-predicts-peyton-manning-end-stamp-rivalry

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I read that. We really don't know the entire context. Do we even have the dates? And how do we know that was actually about Manning? Flimsy evidence and that's coming from a guy that doesn't think much of Brady right now.