What are you doing in Madden til CFMs start up

mycaddy

Starter
I have done some DC but a lot of MUT H2H and MUT solo grind... H2H I have made it to the Superbowl twice once I was even undefeated then for some reason inthe superbowl I keep losing bad... :(

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
But my MUT team sux it is 77 overall right now I guess I should build it up a lil

What kind of teams (overalls) are the matching you up with? They mentioned the matching process was improved.

I've been playing a lot of Draft Champions. The gameplay still drives me nuts but it's still fun to field a new team every few games. If I can figure out how to stop the goal line toss from the opponents 20 and the HB screen I will be unstoppable lol

Haven't got into MUT yet bc I'm worried about facing 90 OVR teams and playing the CPU doesn't thrill me a bunch. But as I play DC I like the idea of exploring playing with some of these guys more so wouldn't mind building a decent MUT team and playing with them more.

Still need to do some lab Ike with different playbills too. Need to figure out what I'm going to run with in the leagues...

mycaddy

Starter
Last team I played in H2H MUT he had John Elway, Terrell Davis, Derrick Brooks, Those were the legends I noticed I assue he had some on his O-Line as well they were assume... Don;t know what he was overall... BUt I see a lot of the same legends (don't think a lot have been released yet so I assume thats why I keep seeing the same ones over and over)

If I can figure out how to stop the goal line toss from the opponents 20 and the HB screen I will be unstoppable lol

If you figure out how to stop those please share... THey give me headaches

mycaddy

Starter
MUT for me. Frustrating but it builds character. 80 overall and climbing. Doing a lot of solo challenges too.

Funny I thought I was the only one that thinks like that... It is truly a grind to build a team without spending money... It might be Christmas before my team is 90 overall...

Glen Cieske

All-Star
CFM, trying to find a team I like playing with for my offline cfm. Trying to find a good balance with sliders....either boosting the cpu on all pro or nerfing the cpu on all madden, to fit my play style.

I've done some DC, I might play some MUT in the future.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
At this point I've did all the practice games and draft champions and stuff I care to do I just want the patch to get here so we can start the league.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I told yall guys all along I knew the patch would be out around sept 13th when I go on vacation for a week.