WEEK 1 Power Ranking

aarms32

Starter
Week 1 is in the books and here is our top 5 power rankings for the DEUCE.

1. New England Patriots
The Patriots had a huge win (42-3) over a very good Arizona team. Led by Tom Brady's 4 TDs and a defense that only allowed 162 total yards, the Patriots start the year at #1.

2. Detroit Lions
The Lions were very impressive in week 1, as they defeated the Colts 47-13. This team was lead by a strong run game that put up 195 total rushing yards. Surprisingly they were led by rookie RB Darius Jackson who finished with 107 yards on 16 carries an 2 TDs.

3. Oakland Raiders
The Raiders come in this week at #3, after a great win against the Saints 34-17. Latavius Murray led this team with an NFL top rushing performance of the week tallying 168 yards on just a 11 carries and 1 TD.

4. Washington Redskins
The Redskins come in at #4 with a balanced offensive attack that saw them put up 325 total yards in a 41-21 win against the Steelers. Their balance was tough to stop, as they had 189 passing with 139 rushing yards.

5. Tampa Bay Bucs
Rounding out the top 5 is Tampa Bay. With 2nd year QB Jameis Winston leading the charge in a 41-28 victory over the Falcons. Winston finished with 3 TDs and 251 yards through the air.

This is the first power ranking of the season. Expect more to follow throughout the coming weeks.

If anyone wants to join in with me on this just send me a message. I'd like to get 2 or 3 more guys or gals to help me with these. I think with more people and more content, we could make this a pretty cool feature for the deuce.