Waiver Wire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preseason Week 1 Free Agent Waiver List

• Redskins (SoAndSo) are awarded CB Brandon Flowers (83 Ovr)
  • Patriots (motel08) are awarded WR Danario Alexander (77 Ovr)
You guys have until 2pm ET tomorrow (9/2) to sign your FAs, otherwise they'll be free for the cpu to claim during advance.

Last edited:
Is it me or does anyone else have their alarms set to go off in 2 minutes?

Lol, I'm on my laptop which freezes up every couple times I refresh a page and has about a 3 second delay between when I press a key and the letter appears on screen. I went to NFL website to read an article and its taken me the past 9 minutes or so to get the browser to close and reopen. I'll normally do forum stuff via tablet from here on out :confused:

*Attention: A section of the Waiver Wire Rules has been Updated*
  • You may sign only 2 FAs total each week, whether 1 is 75+ and 1 is below, or they are both under 75 overall
Except for this change, all other rules are eactly the same as before. Regular Season Waiver Wire rules will be updated before I advance to it.

This is being done so that the first users to go to the FA screen won't be rewarded by having prime pick of any FA before anyone else can sign them, under 75 overall or not. This way, at most, each user will only have an uncontested crack at 2 players each week, leaving good FAs for other users and the CPU alike.

Anyone who has already signed more that 2 players in week 1 of the preseason won't be penalized, as I looked them over and didn't feel anyone got an unfair advantage with their signings.

The change will be reflected in the top Waiver Wire Post and will be effective immediately.

motel08, WarJax, SoAndSo, alpaca16, JohnnyShred612, BDJarko, mookmilly81

So week two restarts the count... sweet!

Yes. 2 Free Agent signings maximum each week. If 1 or both are below 75 OVR, sign them and post it in transaction thread.

If you want ONE above 75, post that one in this thread for approval, and if it's approved, add it to your trasactions post too

SoAndSo

Starter
Ummmmm...

Damn you Baltimore! (Asante... f u i wanted greer any way... sorry, back to the professional me...)

Jabari Greer 83 OVR
Adrian Wilson 80 OVR
Rob Bironas 85 OVR

Last edited:
Week 2 Waiver Wire is open at 11pm (ET), 9/2
Free Agents will be Awarded 11am (ET) , 9/3 and the user claiming will have until 11pm (ET) 9/3 to sign otherwise we advance and they miss out

Ummmmm...

Damn you Baltimore! (Asante... f u i wanted greer any way... sorry, back to the professional me...)

Jabari Greer 83 OVR
Adrian Wilson 80 OVR
Rob Bironas 85 OVR

Waiver wire closed for preseason week 2.

Redskins (SoAndSo) awarded Jabari Greer. You have 12 hours to sign him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.