Wait List - What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
There first thing everyone needs to do to be considered for this league is to read and understand the rules. Your version of sim football is not important. Only our version is. So please, read and understand the rules and guidelines and then post that you have read and agreed to them.

League Rules and Guidelines

The next step to be added to the wait list is to post a connection test result. Please try to post it exactly as it is explained in the thread. This keeps things organized and easy to read. Taking photos of your TV screen or using screenshots clutter the thread. Your phone and system may not truly tell us what your connection situation looks like. If you do not have a PC to test it, you can use your phone but please follow the steps to do so.

Connection Test

Lastly, get some scrimmage games in against leaders or veterans of the community that know what we expect. The more respected guys that can vouch for your play, the more likely you are to get a spot. Also, just showing up to play is not what we are about here. We are a community. Interact on the forum and in the live chat. Show us you want to be a part of something cool and help us to build that. If you just want to show up and play Madden this is not the community for you.

pack1797, BigTexas18, woodsmall12, georgiafan and myself are all veteran guys who will grade your gameplay honestly and with respect to our rules. That does not mean that other guys cannot, but those guys have been around and understand our version of sim football better than most.

LAP1993

Prospect
Have read the rules. I rarely make trades in an attempt to keep my team as close to real life. I also only use that teams playbooks and enjoy making them work for me in an attempt to challenge myself. Have saved rules into my iBooks. Will get onto a connection test once I am home. Thanks

x0xHumblex0x

Contributor
i read the rules and downloaded the PDF. i am cool with them as well.
looks legit to me!
FYI - HHOzone referred me to VIP/Px1 - we spoke earlier.

also; i moved on from Twitch to Youtube since it auto-archives everything for you,
without having to export to Youtube as well........
if you want to see footage of years of my games; see here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/x0xHumblex0x/videos

Status
Not open for further replies.