VNARDELLAS CUSTOM COVERS

vnardella5

Starter
Hey guys!!! as some of you know, i make a lot of custom covers..any game nba, madden, and actually did some concepts with NCAA 15..so in this thread i will do something different. I will post the cover along with like a few sentences about it..inspiration, likes/dislikes, tips/tricks..etc...first one soon

vnardella5

Starter
This was my first ever NCAA 15 Concept (obviously cuz the game isnt alive anymore). It is the Oregon QB Marcus Mariota. In this i actually had to create the ncaa 15 logo myslef. in additon, like most of my covers, i had to put in a few hours of work on the render. Not my best but still pretty cool to me!! Ask questions if u guys want!!

vnardella5

Starter
Next one was a throwback..the one...the only...Peyton Manning....I really liked the source photo, even though it was old and grainer/harder to work with, it came out really nice. Personally, this is actually my best NCAA cover to me haha

vnardella5

Starter
This is one of the few covers that i did based on the actual with the full body.. I like it...and the colors really pop...overall one of my best

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
PS4 maybe? All of our leagues are PS4 right now so that may help. Plus some guys may not have seen the thread yet. Post some of the other ones you have created so they have more to look at at :)