VIP | State of the Union | S2

Dues21

Prospect
Looks great! Thanks for the hard work. I know it's a thankless job at times. My group is trucking along while I learn to play Sim. What is my future look like. U guys talk a good game but yet your follow through with me has been, well kinda slow. According to the rules I have received (2) 3stars which would put me at probation status and a couple more games to go.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Looks great! Thanks for the hard work. I know it's a thankless job at times. My group is trucking along while I learn to play Sim. What is my future look like. U guys talk a good game but yet your follow through with me has been, well kinda slow. According to the rules I have received (2) 3stars which would put me at probation status and a couple more games to go.

I'm sorry that you feel our follow through has not met your standards. From what I was aware we had not heard from you regarding another game. I'll follow up and see what we missed.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
dooogen Duv49ers iTvizzyy This thread expands on some of the rules and fills in some unspoken rules. Just wanted to point this out as its a good read for guys joining to get a more in depth look at our play requirements. Let us know if you have any questions.

cbearsfreak

Contributor
majesty95 Thank you. I'll make sure to frequent this page before, during, and after gameplay. I also really appreciate your patience and the patience of the other vets as I work to adapt and earn 5 stars. You guys are great