VIP Season Advance Schedule

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Starting this season we are going to a hard advance 3x per week. This will allow everyone to know exactly when we are going to advance and keep us free to manage things a little more effectively.

Since we will have a little (not a lot) more time this should give everyone the ability to contribute some additional content. We are not going to put a specific requirement on it. But posting team and league news and whatever you guys can come up with just makes things better for everyone involved.

Season 2 Advance Schedule

Advance to Week 1 - THU 11/5 @ 11 PM CST
Advance to Week 2 - SUN 11/8 @ 11 AM CST
Advance to Week 3 - TUE 11/10 @ 11 PM CST
Advance to Week 4 - THU 11/12 @ 11 PM CST
Advance to Week 5 - SUN 11/15 @ 11 AM CST
Advance to Week 6 - TUE 11/17 @11 PM CST
Advance to Week 7 - THU 11/19 @ 11 PM CST
Advance to Week 8 - SUN 11/22 @ 11 AM CST
Advance to Week 9 - TUE 11/24 @ 11 PM CST
Advance to Week 10 - THU 11/26 @ 11 PM CST (Thanksgiving)
Advance to Week 11 - SUN 11/29 @ 11 AM CST
Advance to Week 12 - TUE 12/1 @ 11 PM CST
Advance to Week 13 - THU 12/3 @ 11 PM CST
Advance to Week 14 - SUN 12/6 @ 11 AM CST
Advance to Week 15 - TUE 12/8 @ 11 PM CST
Advance to Week 16 - THU 12/10 @ 11 PM CST
Advance to Week 17 - SUN 12/13 @ 11 AM CST

Advance to Wild Card Playoffs - TUE 12/15 @ 11 PM CST
Advance to Divisional Playoffs - THU 12/17 @ 11 PM CST
Conference Championships Play-by-play - MON 12/21 7-10 PM CST
Super Bowl Play-by-play - WED 12/23 between 7-10 PM CST*

Christmas Break (Delay)

Advance to Re-Signings - TUE 12/22 @ 11 PM CST
Advance to Week 1 Free Agency - WED 12/23 @ 11 PM CST
Advance to Week 2 Free Agency - THU 12/24 @ 11 PM CST
Advance to Final Free Agency - SAT 12/26 @ 11 AM CST
Advance to Final Scouting - SUN 12/27 @ 11 PM CST
NFL Draft - TUE 12/29 @ 8 PM CST

* Tentative pending owners being available

Essentially we will advance every TUE and THU at 11 PM CST and every SUN at 11 AM CST. I have even planned out the playoffs, offseason and Christmas break which will just be a slow offseason. Hopefully everyone will be back from Christmas vacay that TUE for the draft. I've built in some extra time during the last week of free agency so guys can catch up if they were away during the holidays. I also did that for the last week of scouting so guys can have time to plan their draft boards.

Good luck to everyone this season and happy early holidays!

Xxclaywilliamxx, Konvict27, BigTexas18, pack1797, Glen Cieske, rkjones217, Paytonno1son, BlackPaw, woodsmall12, NightHawkTH32, CJTHA1, georgiafan, ACH_Bucks, Ninersfan8052, zbenjamin85, Spayer419, Jukemwr21, Studley021, Tigers20, dspbuckle, OzoneAz, Blackhawk375, Vandalay14

Last edited:

Spayer419

Starter
I'll be in the Dominican Republic from the 23-29 ... I wonder how much of the offseason can be done from the web app? I might just give my credentials to a friend for that time

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'll be in the Dominican Republic from the 23-29 ... I wonder how much of the offseason can be done from the web app? I might just give my credentials to a friend for that time

I think all of free agency can be done on the EA website. Will you be back to draft on the 29th?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Why not have more time set up with the Holidays? Family is more important then Madden.

Because not everyone is out of town for the holidays and wants to wait for 2 weeks to play. Delaying advances too long also kills some of the interest for guys too. At worst, most guys will be out of town during the offseason which can be done on the EA website. If taking 20 minutes every other day to do free agency is too much for anyone then they are probably in the wrong league....

Because not everyone is out of town for the holidays and wants to wait for 2 weeks to play. Delaying advances too long also kills some of the interest for guys too. At worst, most guys will be out of town during the offseason which can be done on the EA website. If taking 20 minutes every other day to do free agency is too much for anyone then they are probably in the wrong league....

I didn't say wait 2 weeks but to give an extra day if it is needed isn't a bad thing. Having that wiggle room just in case, if nobody needs it then we advance. No big deal

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I didn't say wait 2 weeks but to give an extra day if it is needed isn't a bad thing. Having that wiggle room just in case, if nobody needs it then we advance. No big deal

We did give extra days vs the normal 12 hours per offseason period. Four days in fact. We stretched what we would normally do in 3 days into 7.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just a heads up. We modified the schedule slightly. We are going to do conference championships on Monday and the Super Bowl on Wednesday. At least that is the hope as that is the only times Cam is available so hopefully everyone can work around that. We will likely shorten the advance times during the offseason to make up some of the difference. Although we are considering pushing the draft back to Wednesday instead of Tuesday as well. We will look at that more and let you guys know.