Panthers vs Titans
Redskins vs Cowboys
Rams vs Cardinals

Minor Games this week
Bears beat Bucs
Lions vs Raiders
Falcons vs 49ers

Georgiafan's thoughts
The NFC east is no longer the worst division in the NFC with the addition of the eagles as a user team and what looks to be a improved Redskins team.

I don't think we have ever had a CPU team win a division without any user help so lets hope the Rams can win the west as its the only user team.

I see it being a 3 team race for the first round by with eagles, bears and panthers.

With lions being on auto for a few weeks (due to work) that helps out the teams looking to get a wildcard spot like Packers, Falcons and Redskins.

majesty95 Paytonno1son Jukemwr21 Studley021 oBUCKNUTo blahblahyea7 Tigers20

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Week 6.5

Current Playoff Seeds

1. Packers 5-1
2. Panthers 5-1
3. Seahawks 3-1 (cpu)
4. Eagles 3-1
5. Redskins 4-2
6. Cardinals 3-2 (cpu)
---------
Bears 3-2
Falcons 3-2
Cowboys 2-3
Rams 1-3

Not Looking Good
Bucs 2-3 (cpu)
Giants 2-3 (cpu
Vikings 1-5 (cpu)
49ers 1-4 (cpu)
Lions 1-4 (auto/zben)
Saints 0-5 (cpu)

Major Games this week
Bears vs Eagles
Seahawks vs Ravens (cpu game)
Rams vs Bucs

Minor Games this week
Panthers beat 49ers
Packers beat Vikings
Redskins beat Giants
Cardinals vs Saints

Georgiafan's thoughts
Since we last posted the packers shocked the league with back to back wins vs Eagles and Bears. They beat the CPU this week then have 2 more CPU games then a bye week. So If they lions aren't back by week 10 they could potential not have another user game till week 11. Its gonna be hard for them not to make the playoffs.

Panthers have been playing good football and had a good win vs the titans. They have 2 more CPU games coming up till the game everyone wants to see in week 9 vs Falcons.

The redskins are a much improved team but they have a pretty tough schedule to go with games vs user teams eagles x2, cowboys, and packers.

This will be a great test for the eagles and see if scheme can beat talent. The bears have the best trio of WR's in the NFL and the eagles are weak at DB so should be a fun game.

Can the seahawks keep it up and win the division? The Rams so far have took a step back this year they have 2 sim games coming up then likely back to back losses with falcons and browns.

The lions without zben playing can't seem to compete they aren't the same team from talent they was after being forced to lose some key players due to cap trouble.

The cardinals have no chance to win the wildcard over bears, falcons and redskins

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Week 7

Current Playoff Seeds

1. Packers 5-1
2. Panthers 5-1
3. Seahawks 4-1 (cpu)
4. Eagles 4-1
5. Redskins 4-2
6. Cardinals 4-2 (cpu)
---------
Bears 3-3
Bucs 2-3 (cpu)
Falcons 3-2
Cowboys 2-3
Rams 1-4

Not Looking Good
Giants 2-3 (cpu
Vikings 1-5 (cpu)
49ers 1-4 (cpu)
Lions 1-4 (auto/zben)
Saints 0-6 (cpu)

Major Games this week
Redskins vs Cowboys
Falcons vs Titans
Rams vs Cardinals

Minor Games this week
Seahawks vs 49ers
Packers vs Giants
Panthers vs Saints
Bears vs Lions
Eagles vs Vikings

Georgiafan's thoughts
This isnt the greatest week for games with Redskins vs Cowboys being a good under the radar type game. Its a must win game for the cowboys to get back in the playoff race.

I wouldn't call the falcons game a must win but its close to it. They still have 2 games left vs the Panthers but no doubt they need the win.

I keep on waiting for the rams to win some game and take control of the west but so far that hasn't happened. Now they are behind 2 user teams as the Cardinals are surprisingly 4-2 and have a wildcard spot.

In the past when you have 4 user-cpu games someone gets upset but I don't see that happening this week. Keep a eye on the packers-giants game though where they have OBJ and Winston and packers have struggled with CPU teams in the past.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Week 10

Current Playoff Seeds

1. Eagles 7-1
2. Panthers 7-2
3. Packers 7-2
4. Seahawks 6-2
5. Cardinals 6-3
6. Redskins 5-3
---------
Bears 4-4
Bucs 4-5 (cpu)
Falcons 3-5
Cowboys 2-6
Rams 2-6

Not Looking Good
Giants 3-5 (cpu
Vikings 2-6 (cpu)
49ers 2-6 (cpu)
Lions 3-6 (auto/zben)
Saints 0-6 (cpu)

Major Games this week
Bears vs Cowboys
Redskins vs Jets

Minor Games this week
Packers beat Lions
Rams vs Bengals
Eagles vs Giants
Falcons vs Saints
Seahawks vs 49ers

Georgiafan's thoughts
The eagles are going to win the east and will get a first round bye

Cam Newton is out 4 to 5 weeks but at worst the panthers will lose 1 game. I had EJ Manuel last year and he out performed Mariota despite is average ratings. They have a tough game vs Jags during that stretch but I would still put them over 7 point favorites in the other games.

Huge comeback win for the packers last night to continue to have a comfortable lead over the Bears.

Speaking of the bears I have them winning this week and then next 3 vs the CPU making them 8-4 going into a game vs the broncos. After that they close with 3 CPU games so if your counting out the bears your wrong because they will make the playoffs.

If cowboys want to make the playoffs they have to win this week

If Falcons can win the next 2 CPU games that will out them at 5-5 going into a big game vs the eagles

Don't believe the seahawks hype they have only played 3 user games and they lose 2 of them and 1 the other by 6 points. They only have 3 user games (rams,gb,car) left so they are still my favorite to win the west. Which makes getting the #5 seed in the NFC very important

Another team about to go on a losing streak is the Cardinals there next 5 games are browns, panthers, bucs, steelers and seahawks. So this will open the door up for the bears/falcons to take the wildcard spots.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Week 11

Current Playoff Seeds

1. Eagles 8-1
2. Seahawks 7-2 (cpu)
3. Panthers 7-2
4. Packers 7-2
5. Redskins 6-3
6. Cardinals 6-3 (cpu)
---------
Bears 4-5
Bucs 4-5 (cpu)
Falcons 4-5
Rams 4-6

Not Looking Good
Cowboys 2-6
Giants 3-6 (cpu)
Vikings 3-6 (cpu)
49ers 2-7 (cpu)
Lions 3-7 (auto/zben)
Saints 1-8 (cpu)

Major Games this week
Cardinals vs Browns
Eagles vs Falcons
Panthers vs Jags
Packers vs Broncos

Minor Games this week
Rams beat Lions
Bears vs Giants
Bucs vs Colts
Seahawks vs Saints

Georgiafan's thoughts
Its good to see the Rams go on a short winning streak to make the west race a little more exciting. The seahawks and Cardinals just keep on winning but that's because they haven't played much user teams. With 3 playoff caliber user teams left I just don't see the Rams being able to catch up with them.

The Cardinals should lose this week which will open the door for the Bears to gain a game on the wildcard. They could also gain one on the falcons this week if they lose to the #1 seed Eagles.

This is a good test for the redskins vs a CPU that's been awful for years now. Lets see if the rookie can get the win.

Panthers vs Jags will be a good one lets see how they do without Cam

Packers got a break when the Bears lost in the sim so they are going to have to have a big collapse to not win the north or atleast a wildcard game. They have a big test this week vs the Bronocs

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
So the following will be a breakdown of what needs to happen for the CPU Seahawks to not win the division.

Seahawks 7-2 (4-0 division) (6-2 conf.)
Rams 4-6 (2-3 division) (3-4 conf.)

Seattle has 3 user games left Packers, Panthers and Rams they must lose all of those
Rams have 3 CPU games left they must win all of those

If those all happen then the records would be like this and the rams will lose the division tie breaker so they have to finish with 1 more win (I think)

Seahawks 7-5
Rams 7-6

Seattle's 4 CPU games = Saints, Giants, Bengals, Cardinals
Rams 3 user games = Falcons, Eagles, Panthers

---------------

The rams will be under dogs in all of those games so lets say they lose all 3 of them then that puts then final record at 7-9. So even if Seattle losses all 4 of the CPU games Seahawks would still make the playoffs.

---------------
So lets say the Rams win 1 of those 3 games that gives them 8 wins. If Seattle loses all 4 then the Rams would make the playoffs as Seahawks would only have 7 wins .

----------------
If Rams win 2 of the 3 user games that would make them 9-7. If the seahawks win 1 game the that gets them at 8 wins and the Rams would make the playoffs.

blahblahyea7

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So sounds like the Rams need to beat their CPU teams and steal a win against a user. I think that's possible. Hopefully the users do their job against SEA and one or two of the CPU teams surprise us.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Week 13

Current Playoff Seeds

1. Eagles 9-2
2. Seahawks 8-3 (cpu)
3. Packers 8-3
4. Panthers 7-4
5. Redskins 8-3
6. Cardinals 7-4 (cpu)
---------
Bears 7-5
Bucs 4-7 (cpu)
Falcons 7-5

Not Looking Good
Rams 4-7
Vikings 4-7 (cpu)
Cowboys 3-8
Giants 3-8 (cpu)
Lions 3-8 (auto/zben)
49ers 2-9 (cpu)
Saints 2-10 (cpu)

Major Games this week
Cardinals vs Bucs (cpu game)
Packers vs Redskins

Minor Games this week
Falcons beat Saints
Seahawks vs Giants (cpu game)
Panthers vs Texans
Bears vs Vikings

Georgiafan's thoughts
The falcons seem to have found there stride wining 3 games in a row. Now they must do it without starting QB Brewster for the rest of the regular season

Panthers are heading in the wrong direction and they cant get cam back quick enough. They face easily one of the top 3 cheesiest team in all of madden this week in the Texans.

Redskins vs Packers will be a fun game to see where both teams stand. I wouldn't call it a must win game for either team as far as just making the playoffs. But the winner gets really close to clinching a playoff spot.

This Cardinals team now is CPU team for the first time is starting to make some big head ways and not in a good way. There defense is top notch and now with the CPU calling plays they seem to playing pretty cheesy. They don't really have any talent on offense but still one of the top scoring teams in the NFL.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Week 15

Current Playoff Seeds

1. Eagles 10-3
2. Seahawks 9-4 (cpu)
3. Panthers 9-4
4. Packers 9-5
5. Redskins 10-3
6. Cardinals 9-4 (cpu)
---------
Bears 8-5
Falcons 7-6

Not Looking Good
Bucs 5-8 (cpu)
Rams 4-9
Vikings 5-9 (cpu)
Cowboys 3-10
Giants 4-9 (cpu)
Lions 4-9 (auto/zben)
49ers 2-11 (cpu)
Saints 3-10 (cpu)

Major Games this week
Packers lost to Vikings
Eagles vs Cowboys
Panthers vs Falcons
Seahawks vs Cardinals

Minor Games this week
Bears vs Chiefs

Georgiafan's thoughts
The packers lost to the Vikings this week was killer as now the bears can win the division if they win out and they should as they have 3 CPU games.

Must win game for the falcons this week if they want to make the playoffs

Atleast one of the 2 CPU teams in west will lose this week

Redskins will clinch a playoff spot if they win this week (I think)

The race for the 2nd seed is still wide open if I had to guess I would say the Panthers get it who play the Bucs and Rams to close out the year

The Rams are the team that could play spoiler as they have games left vs the Seahawks and the Panthers. People in GreenBay may need to send them some :cheese: to motivate them.

The Cardinals next 2 games are both CPU matchups

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Week 16

Current Playoff Seeds

1. Eagles 11-3
2. Panthers 11
3. Sehawks 9-4-1 (cpu)
4. Bears 9-5
5. Redskins 11-3
6. Cardinals 9-4-1 (cpu)
---------
Packers 9-5

Out
Bucs
Falcons
Rams
Vikings
Cowboys
Giants
Lions
49ers
Saints

Major Games this week
Panthers beat Bucs
Redskins vs Eagles
Packers vs Cowboys
Bengals vs Cardinals
Rams vs Seahawks
Bears vs Raiders

Georgiafan's thoughts
In absolute heartbreaking fashion the packers was in line to be the #6 seed even after losing and the Bears having a magical comeback. Because the Cardinals and Seahawks was playing each other and one of them was going to lose. Well they tied and now both have a half game lead on the packers

If Panthers win out they get a 1st round bye

The bears should win the division if they win out, but with madden you never know sometime the tiebreakers are don't work right.

The winner of Eagles and Redskins will win the division and get 1st round bye assuming they win week 17.

The rams blahblahyea7 desperately needs to beat the seahawks this week as nobody wants to see 2 CPU teams in the playoff. The packers now must win out which will be tough with cowboys and Chargers

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Week 17

Eagles 13-3
Have clinched the #1 seed

Seahawks
Win = #2 seed
Loss & Cardinals, Packers and Bears Win = Out of Playoffs
Loss & Cardinals loss = Seahawks win division

Panthers
Seahawks, Bears and Cardinals loss = #2 seed
one win and one loss between seahawks and cardinals = #3 seed

Bears
Win & one win between nfc west teams = # 3 or #4 seeed
Loss & Packers win = Out of the playoffs

Cardinals
Win & Packers loss = Makes the playoff
Loss & Packers win = Out of the playoff

Redskins
Win = #5 seed
Loss & seahawks and Cardinals loss = #5 seed
Loss & one win between the afc west teams = #6 seed
Loss & both nfc west teams win = #6 seed

Packers
lose = out of playoffs
win plus seahawks or cardinals loss = #6 seed

I started typing this up and I kinda gave up because they are just so many scenarios and unknowns with the 2 CPU teams since we will not know the results till we advance. Someone can double check me as I was in a hurry on this and pron forget some obvious ones

* If bears win that puts both them and the panthers at 11-5 with no head to head. They also both would be 5-1 In division and 8-4 in conferernce. So I have no clue who madden would give the higher seed to

Last edited: