VIP | Scheduling | Wild Card S1

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
cnorys4 I don't think he can make it that earlier based on the PM he sent me. But we are going to get the game in tonight whenever he gets home

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I'm getting kinda confused with all the Eastern,central and western time zones

But I have a family (in from out of town) dinner at 6:30 eastern time. That should last a hour and half or so and then I'll be able to play anytime from around 8:30 Eastern till bed time. I can stay up late till past midnight eastern time if I need to

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm getting kinda confused with all the Eastern,central and western time zones

But I have a family (in from out of town) dinner at 6:30 eastern time. That should last a hour and half or so and then I'll be able to play anytime from around 8:30 Eastern till bed time. I can stay up late till past midnight eastern time if I need to

We cant do it too late but could do 10 CST/11 EST. need a confirmation from both of y'all though if that works cnorys4 georgiafan

cnorys4

Contributor
I am leaving work at 7:30 pst today. My hope is that I will be home at 8, but if there is any traffic it may take a bit longer.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I plan to play around 830 / 9 central which matches up w NightHawkTH32 ... If something goes wrong w the boss then I won't make it ... Right now it's all good but a woman can change her mind in a matter of seconds

Too late now. I'll talk to her after if I have to but ur locked in and we're going to promote it on Twitch and FB so you're committed now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.