VIP Scheduling|Week 2|Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigers20

All-Star
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM, Group Me, text, etc to do so. However, everyone must post in this thread within 12 hours of advance (the quicker the better). If you do not post, or post and disappear, your opponent may (up to the discretion of league leadership) be allowed to play the CPU or elect to have the game simmed. To avoid this happening, make sure to post in the scheduling thread and make it apparent that you are trying to get your game scheduled. The more active you are, the more info that you give and the more consistent you are in trying to schedule your games, the less likely you are to be placed on auto or have a game simmed.

Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that league leadership knows the game has been scheduled and so anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton:placed by their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy! :start:

User vs. User Games
:psbutton:Chicago Bears (Paytonno1son ) @ Miami Dolphins (Luis3250 )
Washington Redskins (oBUCKNUTo ) @ Arizona Cardinals (Jbek ):psbutton:
Detroit Lions (zbenjamin85 ) @ Green Bay Packers (Tigers20 ):psbutton:
Atlanta Falcons (Studley021 ) @ Dallas Cowboys (rkjones217 ):psbutton:
:psbutton:San Diego Chargers (Glen Cieske ) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (Blackhawk375 )
:psbutton:Cleveland Browns (BigTexas18 ) @ Cincinnati Bengals (Danperez )
Denver Broncos (Imperfect611 ) @ LA Raiders (Spayer419 ):psbutton:

User vs. CPU Games
Houston Texans (CPU) @ Tennessee Titans (georgiafan ):psbutton:
:psbutton:Baltimore Ravens (pack1797 ) @ Carolina Panthers (CPU)
:psbutton:New York Jets (dspbuckle ) @ New England Patriots (CPU)
:psbutton:Tampa Bay
Buccaneers (Jukemwr21 ) @ Philadelphia Eagles (CPU)
:psbutton:Buffalo Bills (Xxclaywilliamxx ) @ Indianapolis Colts (CPU)
Minnesota Vikings (CPU) @ New York Giants (blahblahyea7 ):psbutton:

CPU vs. CPU Games
Pittsburgh Steelers (CPU) @ New Orleans Saints CPU)
Seattle Seahawks (CPU) @ Kansas City Chiefs (CPU)
St. Louis Rams (CPU) @ San Francisco 49ers (CPU)

Deadline is Tuesday 03/01/16 @ 9 PM CST!!

Please remember the new rule from last week!!

Tigers20

All-Star
zbenjamin85 hey bud I am unfortunately unavailable on Tuesday for this game. But I am free on Monday night from 8:30-10:30 PM CST and all day Sunday.. I could also play tonight if advance comes early which it should. Please let me know what works for you sir!!

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Danperez i could possibly play tonight if we get an early advance. Can't be too late tonight because I have to be up at 3:30am.

Sunday- I work 5-2 CST but have to mow the yard and all that good stuff after work then probably dinner with fiancé. . So I would say anywhere after 7PM CST until I fall asleep (Since I'll have been up since 3:30am)

Monday- 6AM-11AM, because I go in to work at 2.

Let me know if anything works. I'd prefer to go tonight if possible so I don't have to try to cram it in tomorrow, but if I do, I do. Let me know!

Glen Cieske

All-Star
Blackhawk375

I'm out of state and my car broke down. It's at the shop right now so idk if I'll be home Monday or Tuesday. If I know I can be home Monday I will let you know.

I should have a better idea by tomorrow evening. I will let you know then.

Studley021

Starter
rkjones217 I'm pretty much available all day after 12 est. I do have to take an exam but will work it out around when u r available. Monday and Tuesday from 6 est - 9 est

Danperez

Starter
Danperez i could possibly play tonight if we get an early advance. Can't be too late tonight because I have to be up at 3:30am.

Sunday- I work 5-2 CST but have to mow the yard and all that good stuff after work then probably dinner with fiancé. . So I would say anywhere after 7PM CST until I fall asleep (Since I'll have been up since 3:30am)

Monday- 6AM-11AM, because I go in to work at 2.

Let me know if anything works. I'd prefer to go tonight if possible so I don't have to try to cram it in tomorrow, but if I do, I do. Let me know!

Hey BigTexas18 I think Sunday night would work how about 9pm cst work?

Status
Not open for further replies.