VIP Scheduling|Week 2|Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
Danperez
I can play tonight by appointment between 6:30-11:30PM CST.
Tomorrow the same. If need be, it is possible that I can play at 5AM with prior notice.
Thursday I have to check the times and get back, I know I have a pick up or drop off some time in that window.

*All times are CST. Let me know.

Verified Thursday, Between 8PM-11:00PM CST

dspbuckle

All-Star
Awe damn, I thought maybe since there was a thread we got an early advance. Tomorrow at 730 pm works for me

I should be home right around that time and will eat dinner right quick. Mind if we aim for 7:45pm so I can do my prep things?

- Hugo

Last edited:

Danperez

Starter
Danperez
I can play tonight by appointment between 6:30-11:30PM CST.
Tomorrow the same. If need be, it is possible that I can play at 5AM with prior notice.
Thursday I have to check the times and get back, I know I have a pick up or drop off some time in that window.

*All times are CST. Let me know.
I'm in the middle of a move so unfortunately don't think I will be able to play week 2. my PS4 is still at my old place. Paytonno1son

CJTHA1

Starter
Hey majesty95 if we can't get this game in this evening (I'll be up for another hour or so) I can be available all the way up to 12pm est tomorrow. Just let me know

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hey majesty95 if we can't get this game in this evening (I'll be up for another hour or so) I can be available all the way up to 12pm est tomorrow. Just let me know

I didn't hear from you so I went to bed. I can't do this AM. Since your availability has been very narrow and I was available all day yesterday and last of the day today, I think it is appropriate that I play the CPU. pack1797 can confirm.

CJTHA1

Starter
I didn't hear from you so I went to bed. I can't do this AM. Since your availability has been very narrow and I was available all day yesterday and last of the day today, I think it is appropriate that I play the CPU. pack1797 can confirm.
I can't help it if I'm at work late but I understand...just don't injure nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.