VIP | Scheduling | W6 S1

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Getting this out a li
CPU - Miami Dolphinsttle early to let you guys start scheduling for next week. We should advance right after RedZone tonight or at 11 PM CST.

Remember that you are required to post within 12 hours of advance to attempt to schedule your game. While you can use PM, text and Group Me, post at least an initial post in here so we know you are trying and then again once the game is set up or going live (if CPU). Also, make sure to give your full availability as that will help schedule much better than "hey, when can you play".

Everyone should have their Twitch set up and set to archive past broadcasts by now. If you have not done so please do so ASAP or face being place on auto for one or more games. Remember that the user with the :psbutton: to the right of their username has invite and stream responsibilities. Please do not stream is you are not assigned to do so to prevent lag. Also, try not to play when someone is streaming YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, etc as that cna cause severe lag and disconnects.

Good luck!

Week 6 Games

ACH_Bucks - Atlanta Falcons at New York Jets - cnorys4 :psbutton:
majesty95 - Kansas City Chiefs at Minnesota Vikings - priestmvp :psbutton:
Paytonno1son :psbutton: - Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions - BlackPaw
zbenjamin85 - Carolina Panthers at Seattle Seahawks - woodsmall12 :psbutton:
Konvict27 - Baltimore Ravens at San Francisco 49ers - Ninersfan8052 :psbutton:
Colefolks319 - New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts - pack1797 :psbutton:

CPU - Arizona Cardinals at Pittsburgh Steelers - CJTHA1 :psbutton:
CPU - Cincinnati Bengals at Buffalo Bills - Xxclaywilliamxx :psbutton:
CPU - Denver Broncos at Cleveland Browns - BigTexas18 :psbutton:
CPU - Miami Dolphins at Tennessee Titans - georgiafan :psbutton:
Glen Cieske :psbutton: - San Diego Chargers at Green Bay Packers - CPU
Croutard :psbutton: - New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles - CPU
Deadline is SAT 11 PM CSDT

priestmvp

Starter
majesty I should be good Friday anytime after 4pm cst and pretty free all Saturday. let me know what works for you.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I plan on playing my game vs the CPU Friday around 5:15 Eastern time in between work and high school football. I'm going to to get nba2k at midnight and I also want to be able to post stuff about my game this week before I get another one in.

ACH_Bucks

Contributor
Getting this out a li
CPU - Miami Dolphinsttle early to let you guys start scheduling for next week. We should advance right after RedZone tonight or at 11 PM CST.

Remember that you are required to post within 12 hours of advance to attempt to schedule your game. While you can use PM, text and Group Me, post at least an initial post in here so we know you are trying and then again once the game is set up or going live (if CPU). Also, make sure to give your full availability as that will help schedule much better than "hey, when can you play".

Everyone should have their Twitch set up and set to archive past broadcasts by now. If you have not done so please do so ASAP or face being place on auto for one or more games. Remember that the user with the :psbutton: to the right of their username has invite and stream responsibilities. Please do not stream is you are not assigned to do so to prevent lag. Also, try not to play when someone is streaming YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, etc as that cna cause severe lag and disconnects.

Good luck!

Week 6 Games

ACH_Bucks - Atlanta Falcons at New York Jets - cnorys4 :psbutton:
majesty95 - Kansas City Chiefs at Minnesota Vikings - priestmvp :psbutton:
Paytonno1son :psbutton: - Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions - BlackPaw
zbenjamin85 - Carolina Panthers at Seattle Seahawks - woodsmall12 :psbutton:
Konvict27 - Baltimore Ravens at San Francisco 49ers - Ninersfan8052 :psbutton:
Colefolks319 - New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts - pack1797 :psbutton:

CPU - Arizona Cardinals at Pittsburgh Steelers - CJTHA1 :psbutton:
CPU - Cincinnati Bengals at Buffalo Bills - Xxclaywilliamxx :psbutton:
CPU - Denver Broncos at Cleveland Browns - BigTexas18 :psbutton:
CPU - Miami Dolphins at Tennessee Titans - georgiafan :psbutton:
Glen Cieske :psbutton: - San Diego Chargers at Green Bay Packers - CPU
Croutard :psbutton: - New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles - CPU

Deadline is SAT 11 PM CSDT

majesty95 is that a typo? I'm the Redskins. I do play the Jets though

woodsmall12

All-Star
zbenjamin85 ... U around tomorrow morning or afternoon? I work from home and should be free from 930 am to 2:30 pm central ... Heading out tomorrow night since we are kid free ... Saturday morning would be next available slot for me

Let me know what works best

ACH_Bucks

Contributor
cnorys4 I'll be on till maybe 1 am est tonight tomorrow won't be good for me. I can play Saturday from 11-1 est. Sorry I'm not more flexible these days. Hope we can work it out

Status
Not open for further replies.