VIP SCHEDULING/W10/S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack1797

Staff member
Everyone should know what to do by now. Make sure to post within 12 hours of advance to try and schedule your games. Post as much info as possible to make it easier on your opponent when trying to schedule. All games should be streamed on Twitch. All Twitch streams should be set to archive past broadcasts. Play sim, mix up your plays, use a variety of formations and don't exploit things just to get a W.

Detroit Lions :psbutton: BlackPaw vs. Minnesota Vikings priestmvp
San Francisco 49ers Ninersfan8052 vs St Louis Rams :psbutton: NightHawkTH32
Tennessee Titans georgiafan vs. Chicago Bears :psbutton: Paytonno1son
Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles :psbutton: Vandalay14
Oakland Raiders :psbutton: Spayer419 vs. Jacksonville Jags Blackhawk375
Pittsburgh Steelers :psbutton: CJTHA1 vs Dallas Cowboys rkjones217
Arizona Cardinals vs New York Jets dspbuckle :psbutton:
Kansas City Chiefs :psbutton: majesty95 vs Indianapolis Colts pack1797
Atlanta Falcons Studley021 :psbutton: vs San Diego Chargers Glen Cieske
New England Patriots :psbutton: Molholt vs Baltimore Ravens
New York Giants doubles87 vs Carolina Panthers zbenjamin85 :psbutton:
Seattle Seahawks :psbutton: woodsmall12 vs Miami Dolphins OzoneAz

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY AT 11:00 AM CST​

CJTHA1

Starter
rkjones217 hows it going and Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone here at PX1... I don't know about Friday because I'm with the in-laws and I work. Saturday I should be free around 5pm est. let me know what time(s) are good for you

OzoneAz

Contributor
woodsmall12 hey buddy we are up this advance. With the exception on Saturday night I am pretty much available starting Friday through the weekend anytime with advance notice. Hit me up.

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
Ninersfan8052 hey man. i am free all of saturday. would like to try and avoid 1230-330 pst so i can watch the UCLA game but i'll be around the rest of the day. Let me know what works for you

rkjones217

Starter
rkjones217 hows it going and Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone here at PX1... I don't know about Friday because I'm with the in-laws and I work. Saturday I should be free around 5pm est. let me know what time(s) are good for you
What's up I'll be good to go sat night after 8 cst other wise we'll have to try and make sun work

Status
Not open for further replies.