VIP Scheduling | Season 6 | Week 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burns

Hall of Famer
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM, Group Me, text, etc to do so. However, everyone must post in this thread within 12 hours of advance (the quicker the better). If you do not post, or post and disappear, your opponent may (up to the discretion of league leadership) be allowed to play the CPU or elect to have the game simmed. To avoid this happening, make sure to post in the scheduling thread and make it apparent that you are trying to get your game scheduled. The more active you are, the more info that you give and the more consistent you are in trying to schedule your games, the less likely you are to be placed on auto or have a game simmed.

Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that league leadership knows the game has been scheduled and so anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: placed by their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good Luck and Enjoy!! :start:

Reminder that on Thursday, June 30 we have a RedZone Broadcast from 8-10 PM CST

User vs User Games
:psbutton:Chicago Bears (Paytonno1son) @ Atlanta Falcons (NightHawkTH32) RED ZONE GAME
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Milhouse) @ Denver Broncos (woodsmall12):psbutton:
Indianapolis Colts (pack1797) @ Green Bay Packers (Tigers20):psbutton: RED ZONE GAME
:psbutton:Philadelphia Eagles (majesty95) @ Dallas Cowboys (rkjones217)
:psbutton:New York Jets (dspbuckle) @ Miami Dolphins (Luis3250)
:psbutton:St. Louis Rams (blahblahyea7) @ New York Giants (Duv49ers)

User vs CPU Games
Arizona Cardinals (CPU) @ San Francisco 49ers (Burns):psbutton: RED ZONE GAME
:psbutton:Kansas City Chiefs (JerseyBorn) @ Los Angeles Raiders (CPU) RED ZONE GAME

:psbutton:Carolina Panthers (Danperez) @ New Orleans Saints (CPU)
Washington Redskins (CPU) @ Baltimore Ravens (dooogen):psbutton:

Pittsburgh Steelers (Auto/CPU) @ Cleveland Browns (BigTexas18):psbutton: RED ZONE GAME
:psbutton:Tennessee Titans (georgiafan) @ Minnesota Vikings (CPU) RED ZONE GAME

CPU vs CPU Games
Cincinnati Bengals (CPU) @ New England Patriots (CPU)
Jacksonville Jaguars (CPU) @ San Diego Chargers (CPU)
Seattle Seahawks (CPU) @ Buffalo Bills (CPU)
Houston Texans (CPU) @ Detroit Lions (CPU)

DEADLINE Friday @ 9 PM CST

Last edited:

blahblahyea7

Starter
blahblahyea > i can play tomorrow night (after 8pm EST) or friday night (after 8pm EST).

Thanks
SD

O man I didn't see your tag lol you forgot the 7 in my name. I will be home at around 12am EST today. Friday I should be able to play around 8est you wanna go friday?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
O man I didn't see your tag lol you forgot the 7 in my name. I will be home at around 12am EST today. Friday I should be able to play around 8est you wanna go friday?

Duv49ers to tag someone, use @ and then start typing their name. It will populate a list of users that match what you are typing. It then notifies them to check the thread.

dspbuckle

All-Star
1651.jpg

Luis3250 I can play really late tonight, probably after 11pm CST, or any time tomorrow after 8pm CST. If Saturday is an option (I don't know anymore with how fast we advance) then any time works after I wake up around 11pmCST.

Luis3250

All-Star
1651.jpg

Luis3250 I can play really late tonight, probably after 11pm CST, or any time tomorrow after 8pm CST. If Saturday is an option (I don't know anymore with how fast we advance) then any time works after I wake up around 11pmCST.
I'll be in bed by 11 pm cst, and advance is 9 pm cst Friday. So I guess it'll be a sim?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'll be in bed by 11 pm cst, and advance is 9 pm cst Friday. So I guess it'll be a sim?

dspbuckle has a pretty limited availability and this game has playoff implications for the Dolphins. I would think it would be most fair for Hugo to go on auto under these circumstances. Had he been free one day and Luis was free one day and schedules didn't match up then I would say it would probably be a sim.

dspbuckle

All-Star
I get off work at 7pm cst on Friday and can play as soon as I'm home. I was just hoping to eat before play, but if that works (prob 7:30cst) then I'll make it happen captain.

Luis3250 can you do 7:30cst today?

Otherwise, yeah I'll go CPU

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.