VIP Scheduling | Season 13 | Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahblahyea7

Starter
You guys know the drill. Here are the highlights to keep in mind when scheduling:
  • Users must post their full availability within 12 hours of advance.
  • CPU games must be scheduled and posted within 24 hours of advance
  • Every game needs to be streamed on Twitch (must be set to archive broadcasts in settings)
  • Only user vs user games need to be recorded in rankings
  • Whoever has :psbutton: by their username has streaming and invite responsibilities.
Remember, when posting your availability, to use as much detail as possible. This will let your opponent choose from your availability and get games scheduled in a timely fashion.

Have fun and good luck!

User vs User
Jaguars BigTexas18 vs Bengals alexthagreat84 :psbutton:

Vikings majesty95 :psbutton: vs Lions firedup24

Cowboys NightHawkTH32 vs Packers CJTHA1 :psbutton:

Rams blahblahyea7 :psbutton: vs Redskins CMagoon89

Dolphins Tigers20 :psbutton: vs Patriots Wolfmode88

Bills pack1797 vs Raiders @dspbuckle:psbutton:

Panthers aarms32 vs Saints LostsniperLV :psbutton:

Eagles Jay2149 :psbutton: vs Chiefs Tsmith2211

Falcons Burns :psbutton: vs Buccaneers JerseyBorn

Seahawks Thwapmastre vs Texans woodsmall12 :psbutton:

User vs CPU
Broncos Danperez vs Jets

Titans wayers50 vs Colts

Browns Ercolenose vs Ravens

Chargers kyswag23 vs Steelers

Bye Week Blues
Bears Paytonno1son

Cardinals Outlawiskrazy

49ers Duv49ers

Giants JohnnyPersia

Advance is Tuesday 11pm CST

aarms32

Starter
LostsniperLV im available tomorrow by appointment all day. Not available at all Monday. Available almost all day Tuesday as well. I have to pick up the kids from school but the rest of Tuesday I'm good.

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
CJTHA1 i will be home late tonight. Around 10 pst if you wanna go then. Also I'll be around tomorrow night around 9 pst and then Tuesday I can play in the morning until 1130 pst and at 630 pm pst before advance.

CJTHA1

Starter
CJTHA1 i will be home late tonight. Around 10 pst if you wanna go then. Also I'll be around tomorrow night around 9 pst and then Tuesday I can play in the morning until 1130 pst and at 630 pm pst before advance.
Hey what's up!! I might be about tonight after the Seahawks. Otherwise Monday I'm free til about 6pm eastern and Tuesday I can play all day. How about Tuesday at 1pm eastern

woodsmall12

All-Star
Thwapmastre ... today is tricky as it's my sweethearts birthday weekend and we are trying to get her out of the house this evening ... tomorrow night prolly is bad since that is her actually bday ... I can prolly go late tonight or I'm free between the hours of 9am and 3pm on both Monday and Tuesday ... all times CST

How do things look for u?

Thwapmastre

Contributor
Thwapmastre ... today is tricky as it's my sweethearts birthday weekend and we are trying to get her out of the house this evening ... tomorrow night prolly is bad since that is her actually bday ... I can prolly go late tonight or I'm free between the hours of 9am and 3pm on both Monday and Tuesday ... all times CST

How do things look for u?
Looks like 10:30 CST tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.