VIP Scheduling | Season 13 | Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahblahyea7

Starter
You guys know the drill. Here are the highlights to keep in mind when scheduling:
  • Users must post their full availability within 12 hours of advance.
  • CPU games must be scheduled and posted within 24 hours of advance
  • Every game needs to be streamed on Twitch (must be set to archive broadcasts in settings)
  • Only user vs user games need to be recorded in rankings
  • Whoever has :psbutton: by their username has streaming and invite responsibilities.
Remember, when posting your availability, to use as much detail as possible. This will let your opponent choose from your availability and get games scheduled in a timely fashion.

Have fun and good luck!

USER VS USER

Browns Ercolenose vs Vikings majesty95 :psbutton:

:psbutton:Texans woodsmall12 vs Jaguars BigTexas18

Saints LostsniperLV vs Falcons Burns :psbutton:

:psbutton:Buccaneers JerseyBorn vs Bears Paytonno1son

Jets Omletnator13 vs Steelers Cornhuskerkid02 :psbutton:

Bills pack1797 vs Bengals alexthagreat84 :psbutton:

:psbutton:Patriots Wolfmode88 vs Chiefs Tsmith2211

:psbutton:Dolphins Tigers20 vs Broncos Danperez

:psbutton:Cowboys NightHawkTH32 vs Chargers kyswag23

:psbutton:Lions firedup24 vs Panthers aarms32

:psbutton:Rams blahblahyea7 vs 49ers Duv49ers

USER VS CPU

Eagles Jay2149 vs Giants

Packers CJTHA1 vs Ravens

Raiders dspbuckle vs Redskins

Cardinals Outlawiskrazy vs Titans

CPU
Colts vs Seahawks

ADVANCE IS THURSDAY 11PM CST

JerseyBorn

All-Star
Paytonno1son I'm available at advance tonight. Tomorrow I'm doing the LA/SF broadcast at 8 PM CST so we can go after that. I'll be around before it in the afternoon as well but don't want to play too close to the broadcast. Thursday I'm free anytime after 2 PM CST.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
Paytonno1son I'm available at advance tonight. Tomorrow I'm doing the LA/SF broadcast at 8 PM CST so we can go after that. I'll be around before it in the afternoon as well but don't want to play too close to the broadcast. Thursday I'm free anytime after 2 PM CST.
Tomorrow after your game is best, 9:30PM.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Ercolenose I should be available WED from 1 PM CST until about 7 PM CST and possibly from 10 PM to midnight. THU I should be available form 1 PM CST until about 6 PM CST. Let me know what works!

Ercolenose

Contributor
Ercolenose I should be available WED from 1 PM CST until about 7 PM CST and possibly from 10 PM to midnight. THU I should be available form 1 PM CST until about 6 PM CST. Let me know what works!
I txt'd you on slack. Due to a combination of obligations, I will not be able to play. I will set myself on auto for this week. I wish I was able to play you, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.