VIP Scheduling|Season 12|Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadez

Contributor
kutsch47 you wanna run now? Tomorrow I'm at the firehouse while I could play after 8pm cst there's a good chance we could get interrupted by an emergency.

kutsch47

Contributor
kutsch47 you wanna run now? Tomorrow I'm at the firehouse while I could play after 8pm cst there's a good chance we could get interrupted by an emergency.
Just saw your message, I'm just gonna hop on now to set my team to auto so you can play the computer. Tonight isn't going to work (it's just too late, I gotta get up at 4:30am) and doesn't look like tomorrow night will either with the Jets/Bills game on.

kutsch47

Contributor
You sure. We can squeeze it in now
Yea, I'm sure. I've still got a few other things to get together for tomorrow before I can go to bed. And like I said, I gotta get up at 4:30. Had to download a few updates, game is loading up now. I'll put it to auto. My team is pretty decimated with injuries, so it won't be too challenging for ya.

Shadez

Contributor
Yea, I'm sure. I've still got a few other things to get together for tomorrow before I can go to bed. And like I said, I gotta get up at 4:30. Had to download a few updates, game is loading up now. I'll put it to auto. My team is pretty decimated with injuries, so it won't be too challenging for ya.

What time tomorrow works for you? I can run anytime between 12:30 and 4pm cst. as well but like I said before the possibility we get interrupted is there. If you're cool with that we can get this in.

kutsch47

Contributor
What time tomorrow works for you? I can run anytime between 12:30 and 4pm cst. as well but like I said before the possibility we get interrupted is there. If you're cool with that we can get this in.
I've been getting home around 3:30-4:30 CST these last few days. It varies because I'm in a course right now and our schedule isn't set. So there's a possibility I could get back before 4, but no guarantee. We can give it a shot, if not my team is set to auto and you can play the computer whenever you want.

dspbuckle

All-Star
abundantlife777

Hey my bad man,

I've been at the dealership all evening. In just leaving and won't be home for about an hour maybe. If it doesn't work out I can set to sim and you can play when you please tomorrow.

Or I'm willing to bail on TNF and play our match.

Sorry.

abundantlife777

Hey my bad man,

I've been at the dealership all evening. In just leaving and won't be home for about an hour maybe. If it doesn't work out I can set to sim and you can play when you please tomorrow.

Or I'm willing to bail on TNF and play our match.

Sorry.

dspbuckle
What time Thursday night can you go. Would rather play you over the cpu but understand if it can't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.