VIP Scheduling | M18 Season 2 | Preseason Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsmall12

All-Star
Skyballr

I’m available Saturday from 8am to 2pm ... then I’m out for the night for my sweethearts bday party ... let me know if anything works for you!

Could swing a bit later tonight too if ur around but

OLeee52

Prospect
OLeee52 should be available about 9 or 930 est but not sure. Just had a death in the family so if I’m not able to I’ll put myself on auto.

I'm in Wisconsin until around 11pm CST so if you just wanna sim it and grieve that would be fine with me. Otherwise I can play late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Skyballr

Starter
Skyballr

I’m available Saturday from 8am to 2pm ... then I’m out for the night for my sweethearts bday party ... let me know if anything works for you!

Could swing a bit later tonight too if ur around but
I can go anytime today (sat) I’m available right now. I’m free anytime honestly

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm in Wisconsin until around 11pm CST so if you just wanna sim it and grieve that would be fine with me. Otherwise I can play late tonight or tomorrow morning.

You dhoii

You should put youself in auto if you can't play. You should also read the first post in this thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.