VIP Scheduling | M18 Season 1 | Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroccoBeef

Starter
BroccoBeef we are up, I would greatly prefer to play tomorrow (Friday) I will be available for a kickoff from roughly 6pm-9pm EST.

If that window isn't good for you, let me know when you are open and I will see if I can make one of those times work

wyrmreaver I'll be eating out with family around 7-7:30 EST. I may get back in time to start the game before 9 EST (depends on how much my wife and her family talks) but I'm free essentially all day today outside if that window.

Outside of that though I'm free on Saturday except for 6-10:30 EST (Maybe a little after) and the same for Sunday. I got the baby evening shifts this week at both jobs.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Omletnator13 I know we chatted but wanted to put it on here. Might be able to go tomorrow night. I know you said you won't be around tomorrow. Tonight ended up being no good for me. Just bad sschedules for both of us. I'm fine with a sim if thats what it comes down to.

Omletnator13

All-Star
Omletnator13 I know we chatted but wanted to put it on here. Might be able to go tomorrow night. I know you said you won't be around tomorrow. Tonight ended up being no good for me. Just bad sschedules for both of us. I'm fine with a sim if thats what it comes down to.
Minus the hotel room having good wifi I don't see tomorrow night working. If you want I can find out tomorrow in the morning. If not the sim will be fine for me as well

dspbuckle

All-Star
dspbuckle I am free this evening and tonight. Also free pretty much anytime tomorrow. Sunday will be tough for me as I am taking the wife to a surprise Garth Brooks concert.

I’m also free tonight. Just pm me when you want as I’ll be on my couch. I’m free all day tomorrow as I have no plans. Shall we aim for noon cst or 6pm cst? I’m open for anything. An hour notice and ok works too. Sunday anytime except during raiders game.

pack1797

Staff member
visionz813 I'm sorry for the late post. The medication that they gave me at the Dr has had me pretty out of it since Friday afternoon. I set the result for you to win, since I couldn't make it. If you want to play, let me know and I'll change the result and you can play the cpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.