VIP | Scheduling | Divisional S1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACH_Bucks

Contributor
zbenjamin85 What's up man. I'm gonna be out tonight and most of tomorrow honestly. I could play at 9-10 am est tomorrow morning but then I'll be out pretty much all day not exactly sure of a time. Sunday I can play pretty much whenever. Lmk what works for you.

woodsmall12

All-Star
BlackPaw

I think we need to play no later than Sunday afternoon according to the post ... U around tomorrow night? I have a cheerleading competition all day but will be free or should be tomorrow night

B

BlackPaw

Nah, I'm at a wedding engagement. Be driving back Sunday. So if it has to be by Sunday afternoon, guess I'll miss it.

woodsmall12

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
BlackPaw woodsmall12 Thats a long wait for advance and typically we try to go shorter for playoffs. Although this is a big matchup. I'll get with pack1797 and see what we can do. We want to do play-by-play for the conference championship games on Monday too and wanted to have some time to prep those and get them scheduled. We'll let you know.

woodsmall12

All-Star
BlackPaw

I'm free after 5pm today until I fall asleep ... I can be up early and play most of the afternoon but I wouldn't be able to start a game any later then 3pm ... We have an hour drive to pick up our girls then family night so Sunday night is out for me

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
woodsmall12 BlackPaw Tried to see if there was another option but being unavailable all weekend makes it tough. Woody can only get one game in Monday and that would be around 9 so even waiting until then wouldn't work bc we need to get the conf champ games in. So, unfortunately, looks like we need to put you on auto Paw. That's sucks and we hate to do it but not another option. If you happen to win with the CPU would you be available to play the conf champ game Mon night?

Status
Not open for further replies.