VIP Playoffs - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM, Group Me, text, etc to do so. However, everyone must post in this thread within 12 hours of advance (the quicker the better). If you do not post, or post and disappear, your opponent may (up to the discretion of league leadership) be allowed to play the CPU or elect to have the game simmed. To avoid this happening, make sure to post in the scheduling thread and make it apparent that you are trying to get your game scheduled. The more active you are, the more info that you give and the more consistent you are in trying to schedule your games, the less likely you are to be placed on auto or have a game simmed.

Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that league leadership knows the game has been scheduled and so anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton:placed by their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy! :start:

Ok we do not the exact matchups yet but I wanted to get this thread up because like I have said befre we either got to shave a few days off in playoffs or FA or we will have to push the draft back and have 5 days of dead period

AFC
#3 Bills Xxclaywilliamxx vs #6 Browns BigTexas18
#4 Steelers CPU vs #5 Chargers Glen Cieske

Bye Weeks
Spayer419 - Raiders
georgiafan - Titans

---------------------

NFC
#4 Cowboys rkjones217 vs #5 Rams NightHawkTH32
#3 vs Bucs Jukemwr21 vs #6 Falcons Studley021
I'm not for sure who gets #5 or #6 seed so these games may be swapped

Bye Weeks

Bears Paytonno1son
Seahawks Jandy (assuming he wins week 17 and doesn't lose tiebreakers to bucs

Deadline - We gotta get these games in ASAP we don't have a set deadline

Ok we do not the 100% exact matchups yet but I wanted to get this thread up because like I have said before we either got to shave a few days off in playoffs or FA or we will have to push the draft back and have 5 days of dead period. I don't know what time we will be advancing it depends on when seahawks plays there week 17 game. So lets go ahead and post and try and get the ball rolling for this.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
*** I just got word that Jandy is going to play his game this afternoon so I am not sure what time we will advance. But if possible the playoff games need to be played tonight ***

Jukemwr21

All-Star
Falcons (Studley021) @ Bucs (JukemWR21)
9:30CST/10:30EST
twitch.tv/JukemWR21

6184.jpg

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Spayer419 unfortunatley I am full schedule today. From now until probably 10pm and by that time I'll be exhausted. I am off tomorrow. What does your sched look like Saturday.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
I'm hoping to be home around 4PM CST today. Studley021 let me know if you are still around and maybe we can know it out. If not, let me know. I'm readily available this weekend by appointment.

Spayer419

Starter
That would probably work really well for me. And also if I do find time today I'll let you know also, but I knew I couldn't 100% commit to today

Today isn't great for me anyway, I'm babysitting my cousin's kid until like 9 tonight. And I'd like to go out after that

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I will put falcons on auto when I get home from work around 5:15 eastern time.

Xxclaywilliamxx Whats your schedule looking like tomorrow ? I should be free like all day as I am suppose to have people coming over to my house tonight after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.