VIP Offseason Schedule | S1

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Here is the schedule for the offseason. Remember the draft is Sunday night so this is evenly spaced to keep us moving. We are waiting on a couple of new guys to get in and join us for re-signings and then we are off.

NOTE: You are not restricted in free agency on how many players you can sign. Use the three weeks of free agency to fill your team. Do not wait until the preseason to fill your roster. The absolute minimum amount of players you have to have is 46 but the vast majority should have at least 60 heading into the preseason. Plan accordingly. If you do not fill your roster in free agency and cannot play without signing more than your two waivers claims in the preseason, you will forfeit draft picks for signing an extra player (under 65 OVR).

Offseason Schedule

THU 10/29 - 6 PM CST - Advance to Re-Signings
FRI 10/30 - 11 AM CST - Advance to First Week of Free Agency
SAT 10/31 - 11 AM CST - Advance to Middle Week of Free Agency
SAT 10/31 - 11 PM CST - Advance to Last Week of Free Agency
SUN 11/1 - 11 AM CST - Advance to Final Scouting
SUN 11/1 - 9 PM CST - NFL Draft

NOTE: Some advances are at 11 AM and some are at 11 PM. Pay attention so that you do not miss a deadline ;)

Good luck and enjoy! See you at the draft!

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
3lDimp3.gif

woodsmall12

All-Star
So incredibly pumped for this. I've always been an NCAA guy, but the organization building in this is great
Funny you say that bcz majesty95 and myself strictly played NCAA for years ... once it was no longer an option we gravitated to Madden ... actually wasn't sure if I would stick to it but the CFM was injected into the game at the right time otherwise I might be long gone ... then again I could never part ways with a H2H battle vs majesty on the sticks!

Spayer419

Starter
Haven't decided yet. usually we do.

Hmm, it's obviously your call at the end of the day, but i think it would suck to lose a star to injury during the preseason, especially if it's during a Simmed game. The preseason games obviously don't really matter, and it's been my experience that injuries happen more often during simulation

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hmm, it's obviously your call at the end of the day, but i think it would suck to lose a star to injury during the preseason, especially if it's during a Simmed game. The preseason games obviously don't really matter, and it's been my experience that injuries happen more often during simulation

They seem to yes. But simmed games can happen during the regular season too. And its not like you can do anything specific to avoid an injury when playing. They are part of the game. The fact that they seem to happen more opens the question for sure, but everyone is still playing under the same rules so everyone is affected equally...

And, not having injuries allows guys to play their starters more in preseason and worry less about their depth. Two things we don't really want to encourage.

Jukemwr21

All-Star
Bench your starters bro

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Bench your starters bro

This is another option if your game is going to be simmed. Lots of way to minimize your risk with starters in preseason. Nut guys really need to focus on roster filler during free agency. Most of the guys did a very poor job of that in Xbox and are going to be in trouble come preseason. pack1797 and I each have at least 60 players on our roster before the draft. Everyone should be trying to at least be over 50 by the draft.