VIP I Season 5 I Regular Season I Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM, Group Me, text, etc to do so. However, everyone must post in this thread within 12 hours of advance (the quicker the better). If you do not post, or post and disappear, your opponent may (up to the discretion of league leadership) be allowed to play the CPU or elect to have the game simmed. To avoid this happening, make sure to post in the scheduling thread and make it apparent that you are trying to get your game scheduled. The more active you are, the more info that you give and the more consistent you are in trying to schedule your games, the less likely you are to be placed on auto or have a game simmed.

Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that league leadership knows the game has been scheduled and so anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: placed by their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy! :start:

User vs User Games
Bears Paytonno1son vs Redskins oBUCKNUTo
Bills Xxclaywilliamxx vs Jags Blackhawk375
Browns BigTexas18 vs Rams blahblahyea7

User vs CPU Games
Cardinals Jbek vs 49ers
Titans vs Raiders
Packers Tigers20 vs Saints
Jets dspbuckle vs Eagles
Falcons Studley021 vs Texans
Dolphins Luis3250 vs Patriots
Cowboys rkjones217 vs Giants
Panthers Jukemwr21 vs Colts
Broncos Imperfect611 vs Ravens
Lions zbenjamin85 vs Vikings
Steelers Gubber227 vs Bengals
Chargers Glen Cieske vs Chiefs

CPU vs CPU Games
Bucs vs Seahawks

We will advance to regular season 9pm central/ 10 Eastern time tonight (Thursday) so that will put the 48 hour deadline for CPU games Saturday night at 9 central time. If your CPU game isn't played with in 48 hours we will not wait for it to be played. Unless there is a user vs user game that is also yet to be played within 60 hours of advance.

All user vs user games will get 60 hours to complete.

If you play the CPU you must post within 24 hours a general time frame of when you will play your game. It doesn't have to be specific just something like "I get off at 5pm and i'll play my game at some point after dinner and before I go to bed"

* Everyone is excited for season 1 so with only 3 user vs user games I predict a early advance.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
oBUCKNUTo

Tonight I can play between 9PM to 11PM.
Tomorrow I can play between 6PM to 12AM
Saturday will be sketchy (son has tournament). The afternoon should be available (after 3PM)

I don't want to but IF you needed me to wake up at 5ish tomorrow morning to play, I will make it happen.

Excited to get at these Redskins, looks like you had a great preseason. Should be a good game.

*ALL TIMES ARE CST.

Thanks!

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
blahblahyea7 All times are CST.

I'm available only in the mornings the next couple of days.

Fri & Sat available 6am- latest start time is 12 noon.
Sunday available 6am- latest start time is 11am

blahblahyea7

Starter
BigTexas18 can we do noon on Saturday? I can do a little bit earlier then that if you want just dont wanna tell you 6am and not wake up for it lol.. I'm off work Saturday so I most likely will be out Friday night

oBUCKNUTo

Contributor
oBUCKNUTo

Tonight I can play between 9PM to 11PM.
Tomorrow I can play between 6PM to 12AM
Saturday will be sketchy (son has tournament). The afternoon should be available (after 3PM)

I don't want to but IF you needed me to wake up at 5ish tomorrow morning to play, I will make it happen.

Excited to get at these Redskins, looks like you had a great preseason. Should be a good game.

*ALL TIMES ARE CST.

Thanks!

Hey Paytonno1son - i can play tonight during those times *im EST.

Or I can play at 5am(6am est) tomorrow morning. Those would be my only available times because we are going away for the weekend and wont be home until Sunday. Taking my son Thee Ohio State spring game.

Let me know whats good. I hope the preseason wasnt a fluke, lol.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
Hey Paytonno1son - i can play tonight during those times *im EST.

Or I can play at 5am(6am est) tomorrow morning. Those would be my only available times because we are going away for the weekend and wont be home until Sunday. Taking my son Thee Ohio State spring game.

Let me know whats good. I hope the preseason wasnt a fluke, lol.
Ok. I'll be home at 7CST. We could play then or wait until 9:15CST.

Status
Not open for further replies.