VIP - 2015 Disapointments thread

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
What team or person would you rank as being as disappointment for the 2015 season so far?

QB Derek Carr - 52.7 rating, 1,183 yards 4 TD, 14 Int, 59% (77 ovr)

HB Eddie Lacy - 250 rushing yards, 3 TD, 2.8 Avg. (92 ovr)

WR Amari Cooper - 25 catches for 250 yards, 2 TD (82 ovr)

CB Tramon Williams -
Got benched and gave up two 80+ yard TD in hate week (87 ovr browns)

Jags -
Record is 1-6, 32nd in offense and defense yards

Saints - 1-4-1 record bc the defense is last in the NFL in points and 29th in yards

pack1797 majesty95 BlackPaw NightHawkTH32 zbenjamin85 woodsmall12 priestmvp
Kwarren3 Glen Cieske Paytonno1son Croutard BigTexas18 cnorys4 Xxclaywilliamxx Kwarren3 Ninersfan8052 Konvict27 Colefolks319 ACH_Bucks rkjones217 Spayer419

Last edited:

woodsmall12

All-Star
Eddie Lacy ... Guy is 92 ovr and should be chewing up yardage behind an above average OLine

Derek Carr would be next ... A lot of hype for him coming into the year but his 77 ovr prolly means he doesn't have the attributes to be a stud like Lacy does

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Some of the stats for team defense will be a little easier for me to look up after the week advances and i look them up on the game. As now some teams have played 2 more games then others

B

BlackPaw

I would say the Raiders combo has to be a disappointment to top the boards. Many things were expected from this tandem and to see it at this point, well... Maybe its time for Amari to do a one n done.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Eddie Lacy would be good if Rodgers wasnt throwing for like 500 yards a game haha

Maybe you need to ask majesty95 for some tips he held Rogers to 16 for 22 with 193 yards, 2 TD and 0 Interceptions. He is the only person to hold him under 300 yards. The team has lost 3 games so that's why he didn't make my MVP list at this time.

But as far as Lacy goes he has over 10 carries in every game and hasn't topped 63 yards. There next game is vs the CPU 1-5 broncos and then a big matchup vs the panthers.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Well, I was down 35-7 at one point to Rodgers so I wouldn't say I "held" him lol. I still lost. But mixing up coverages is the biggest thing. Go from 2 man under to Cover 4 or Cover 1 to Cover 3. Play Cover 3 but base align so it looks like Cover 2. Don't blitz every first or every 3rd down. You just have to confuse the CPU more than in other games by mixing up your plays.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Yea I thought about that but since its just week 7 thought that might be something to wait a few more weeks and I thought I may have missed a obvious person.

Spayer419

Starter
Man the Raiders just getting ragged on... 0-4 with the CPU killed some stats but I've been giving people the what for with Cooper in my 2-game winning streak.

#NoRespect

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Man the Raiders just getting ragged on... 0-4 with the CPU killed some stats but I've been giving people the what for with Cooper in my 2-game winning streak.

#NoRespect

Yea the CPU really killed you the first few games when it came to awards and stats. But it looks like you already have the team going in the right direction. That was a pretty ugly TD:Int ratio that the cpu had with Carr.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Raiders are def on the rise that's why they are big favorites this week. I am gonna update all the threads prob tomorrow