Vikings vs Raiders Week 10: Post Game Press Conference

moniqx4

Starter
Q: Congratulations on breaking the losing streak and coming up with a big win on the road, in the rain, and not only winnings but kept the Raiders out of the endzone and controlled the game on both sides of the ball. Tell us what were the difference makers in this game?

Coach: After last week's loss, the guys were determined to not only win but make a statement and prove to their fans and the press that they are much better team then our record indicates. I was very proud of my guys, staying consistent and making the big plays under the conditions out there. Not having any turnovers on our side of the ball was huge.

Q: Once again, very impressive win. In the locker room, who did you give the game ball to this week.

Coach: I typically give out two game balls , one for offense and one for defense. This week it was a tough pic the Offense game ball went to Jarius Wright. He's had two games in a row were he got over a 100 + receiving yards, and has been making big plays when we needed him. Defensive game ball went to DT Shariff Floyd. He had a triple today, a Forced Fumble, a Sack and a tackle for a loss. Really putting the pressure on their offensive line.

Q: It was nice to see Adrian Peterson involved in the game more this week with the 2 touchdown runs and some decent yardage He did sputter on that 4th and inches situation near the endzone. What are your overall feeling on his performance?

Coach:
I think he did well, he played hard in tough conditions. We obviously need to get him more involved and we did this week by changing our gameplan for more favorable running situations. As far as the fourth and inches situation, those situations are always a gamble, they called the right defense this time, and when you have 4 guys with their hands on you, its a tough situation for any running back.

Q: Teddy Bridgewater is on his 3rd week in a row with no interceptions after a rocky start this season averaging 2 a game. What has lead to this turnaround?

Coach: He is a really hard worker, and really worked hard on making better reads. Coming out of college that was his claim to fame were his low turnovers. He has been really determined to make better decisions out there. So we think he's finally starting to make that adjustment to the NFL gameplay and get back to what he is use to doing. Now we can build on that and take his game to the next level.

Q: Next week you've got a much tougher opponent in the Green Bay Packers in a divisional game. What can we expect to see from the Vikings ?

Coach: Packers are always tough and being in our division we never take them lightly. Coming off of a win helps to get their confidence up and ready for that game. Its a very important game for us, and I think we are up to the task and get 2 wins in a row. Fans can expect to see us continue to maintain our low turnover ratio but be more consistent on completing drives.