Vacation/Away Thread

dspbuckle

All-Star
I'll be "away" on business for the next week, possibly until New Years. I will try to get my games in but I need this time to do some very important personal tasks. Assume i'm on auto unless otherwise noted. I will post in schedule threads to confirm my auto as well.

djsalway

Contributor
Currently in the process of moving to Pennsylvania from Indiana. Should be good to go next week, but all depends on when I can get Internet!

djsalway

Contributor
Currently in the process of moving to Pennsylvania from Indiana. Should be good to go next week, but all depends on when I can get Internet!
First available appointment to get Internet is Friday... will try to play on my hotspot later on this week but I don't know if it'll be good enough.

Ercolenose

Contributor
I will be leaving out of of town tomorrow and won't get back until Monday night.

Duv49ers already set myself on pilot. You should be good.
CPU Dolphins: I'm sorry. I hate doing this to you but I will miss out our game. Thank you again.

wyrmreaver

All-Star
Hey guys, I will be unavailable on Fridays and Saturdays for the rest of July. My son has rugby tournaments out of state those four weekends.

wyrmreaver

All-Star
I have work events and will be out of town the following days:

9/7
9/8
9/9
9/10

9/29
9/30
10/1

majesty95 looks like that means I may miss week one depending on when we actually kick off.

firedup24

All-Star
I will be at Disney World from Sept. 5th to Sept. 15th. Once the league is started I will set myself to auto but I'm going to take my PS4 in case I can play when I get back to the room in the evening.

dspbuckle

All-Star
Until about October 20 I'm MAD busy to where I am pretty much away and my time is VERY limited. I am pretty much in vacation but can squeeze in a game here or there

WKXT85

Starter
Just as a head's up, next week (9/26-9/28) I will be in Boston on a grad school visit where I should be back by Friday (9/29)