*USER REMOVAL* XxClayWilliamxX

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I wanted to let everyone know that BigTexas18, georgiafan, pack1797 and myself have mutually agreed to remove Clay from the league. Per our policy, he has also been banned from the forum temporarily. This thread is not meant to call Clay out publicly, but simply to inform members why this happened and what can lead to this action being taken.

Clay has been a member here since the beginning of Madden 15 and has been with us for eight seasons. However, he is also has one of the lowest gameplay ratings among active members. Typically, Clay has shown a willingness to listen when receiving feedback and has always said the right things. However, he frequently found new flaws and exploits in the game and this process kept repeating itself. He also did not take feedback well recently and instead pointed the finger at his opponent. He then followed that up by running up the score on the CPU and using the same questionable tactics over and over to do so.

Its unfortunate to see Clay go. However, this serves as an example of what we are striving for here. We need guys committed to the league and fully bought into the idea of creating the ultimate simulation league. We need guys who are active on the forums and creating content to engage our current members and enticing new members to join. That doesn't mean those who cannot or do not want to fit into our way of playing are bad. It just means they value something different than each of us and its best to move on and let them search for a better fit when that becomes obvious.

I'm going to lock this post as there is really no discussion needed. However, as always, you can go to Chris, Brandon, Matt or myself if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.