***USER REMOVAL/SANCTIONS***

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Following the offseason, the league has handed down the following sanctions for violations of free agency rules:

Jrk1d - Removed from the league for multiple violations including 5 year contracts and violating the salary cap maximum. jrk1d admitted that he bypassed the rules because he really wanted to sign those guys. Unfortunately, we just cannot tolerate that blantant disregard for the rules. We understand honest mistakes, but ignoring the rules for a competitive advantage is never allowed.

rkjones217 - Demoted from the VIP league for multiple violations surrounding offseason transactions. Rian is a great guy and we are happy to keep him here with the dev league. At this time, his life is such that it is hard for him to keep up so we mutually agreed that is the best option. He will finish out M16 in the VIP and move to the dev league starting with M17.

woodsmall12 - Has been suspended for the first two games (will go on auto) of the upcoming season for multiple violations of the free agent rules. Shawn is a first-time offender and his errors were in calculating signing bonuses. Honest mistakes but enough of them were made to warrant a suspension.

As always, an even and competitively balanced league is what we are after. This is just a necessary step in that direction. Please make sure to pay attention to the rules and ask if you have questions. We are here to help.

Mike and Matt

Jrk1d

Starter
Im not sure where my words got twisted.
But I never had a problem with the rules.
I even asked what would you like me to do.
I even offered to just cut the guys.
No one put a bid on the so I just clicked it not realizing it was 5 years assigned to him.

Im only sending this message to clarify because I would like to compete and be a better Sim as well as take part in a great. I hope you guys can reconsider

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I simply posted this as a heads up to the league. But I'll expand here as I have done in PM.

You were messaged by Matt last night in regards to your free agent signings in Week 2. You said you realized you messed up and were trying to get home to change them but we advanced. You then incorrectly signed four more players after that, even after numerous PMs with Matt and myself asking to clarify how to bid. In our mind, there was zero reason to have this issue. We communicated and over-communicated what you needed to do. You admitted to not paying attention on three of them and overbid on another.

You did offer to sit each of them for 3 games which we appreciated. However, you also admitted you needed them to win. The impression was that you neglected the rules because you wanted to win and that you only wanted to take the minimum sanction possible in order to win. We just expect more here. We had one guy immediately drop his guy he messed up on without being asked. Another offered to take a 6-game suspension...

Maybe you are that kind of person and deserve a second chance. Cool. We can let you play in the dev league on M17 and you can work your way back up. Now that you understand what is expected, hopefully you can do that.