Unofficial Trade Talk Thread!

Croutard

Contributor
What's up everyone, just trying to heat up some trade talk. This is unofficial, just some talk to pass the time by, maybe see who has what players/picks OTB.

Croutard

Contributor
As the Texans owner, I have all of my offense OTB for the right price, also first round picks may be available for players, but mostly multiple later round picks.

Good, young defenders are valuable for me so if you want Hopkins, offer me a good defender and we will see whats up ;)

Trying to build a defensive team!

Don't be shy!! xD

As the Patriots owner everyone on my team is available except Tom brady, Rob gronkowski, and legarrette blount. I'm looking for a great CB I'm willing to give up a 1st round pick depending on the player. ..

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
As the Patriots owner everyone on my team is available except Tom brady, Rob gronkowski, and legarrette blount. I'm looking for a great CB I'm willing to give up a 1st round pick depending on the player. ..

The Vikings have a few corners you may be more rested in ;) Xavier Rhodes is not on the block however.

I'm in the sig league I have the Patriots I'm looking for a CB so I'm open to trades I'll see what you guys have and what your wanting I'm looking for just a 80 plus cb nothing elite

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Munnerlyn is still available. Just haven't dug into the rosters yet. Still don't know which rosters were using for the league so that could play a role as well