Unexpected Turn of Events for Ravens

tehbest13

Contributor
Baltimore-Ravens-Banner.jpg

Has any other team in NFL history had a crazier couple of days than the Ravens have had this week? Yesterday the news came out that John Harbaugh had stepped down as coach of the Baltimore Ravens. Today the Ravens scheduled a press conference in which it was expected that general manager Ozzie Newsome was going to speak about possible candidates, turned into much more.

1242x733.jpeg.d1c2a2dc78ef4bd195321638fa757d59

The Baltimore Ravens announced that Steve Bisciotti had sold the Ravens for an undisclosed amount to Jose Artiles, a lottery winner from New York City. Bisciotti had not given any type of indication that he was interested in selling the Ravens, which has led to speculation that he must have received an offer too good to turn down.

The following is a quote by new owner, Jose

I want to thank you all for joining us today in starting a new chapter in Baltimore Ravens history. I am very excited to become the new owner of my favorite football team the, Baltimore Ravens. Although there is a change in ownership the organization will continue to operate as usual. Ozzie will handle all Front Office duties, after a long conversation John has decided to return as coach for the Baltimore Ravens. Our goal this year as is every year is to bring a championship to the city of Baltimore, Thank you for your time.

It certainly has been an interesting offseason for the Baltimore Ravens, who are coming off their worst season under John Harbaugh. It remains to be seen if all the changes off the field will impact the team on the field.

Last edited: