Twitch Help Show

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
For those of you that missed it, pack1797 and I held a help session on Twitch last night. We thought going in it might be about 30 minutes to an hour. The turnout by the guys in here kept it going for well over 2.5 hours. Everyone seemed to enjoy it and we hope it helped some of you guys out.

If you missed it, you can check it out here: http://www.twitch.tv/majesty95/v/28968500

pack1797, 5StarTA, moniqx4, Falconsroach7, bpslm, TylerDale90, Lyric4christ, Walrussmuglr, Milhouse, Luis3250, RedSkinzHog, Cnote, Gubber227, Ron_Codpiece, zbenjamin85, xSavedByGraceo, @itzyoboyjlo

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Awesome stuff here Mike. Would love to get involved with this at some point if you guys decide to do another.

We are and we will have a way for Xbox guys to chat by not just being on PSN. Still gotta test the logistics but we definitely want to work in new owners from week to week.

Cnote

Starter
It was good showing for people that don't understand the concept of sim. It definitely opened my eyes a lil more...thanks

Gubber227

Starter
We are and we will have a way for Xbox guys to chat by not just being on PSN. Still gotta test the logistics but we definitely want to work in new owners from week to week.

Awesome, maybe Skyper could be a way to communicate at once.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Skype has give me issues. Tried google hangouts too but didn't work like we wanted. Go to meeting looks promising so we might try that next. Might have a play by play game the next two Monday's though

Gubber227

Starter
Skype has give me issues. Tried google hangouts too but didn't work like we wanted. Go to meeting looks promising so we might try that next. Might have a play by play game the next two Monday's though

No problem. In my other league for our draft we used Mumble. Could that be a possible suggestion?