Stephen Hill - 73 ovr
Garrett McIntyre - 66 ovr

New York Jets sign:
Greg Salas - 64 ovr
Phillip Adams - 67 ovr
Dawan Landry - 70 ovr
Brad Smith - 75 ovr
Calvin Pace - 70 ovr

Hey guys, we're going to keep the same FA signing system for the Regular Season too as we get new players to the league.

This is so that teams will for the most part play with the players they have now and won't join and attempt to redo their rosters by releasing current players and signing FAs.

Remember, Only 2 FAs can be signed each week. If they're below 75 ovr, you don't have to use the Waiver Wire and are free to sign them ingame and just post it in the Transaction Thread. Of the 2 possible FAs per week, only 1 can be over 75 ovr, and that player has to go through Waivers. Read the guidlines above for Waiver Wire rules

JohnnyShred612, motel08, alpaca16, BDJarko, SoAndSo, Ben, anthonymadis97, mookmilly81, UndisputedMVP

Should've posted the announcement here too, I guess. Or just an Announcements Thread :confused:

Hey guys, we're going to keep the same FA signing system for the Regular Season too as we get new players to the league.

This is so that teams will for the most part play with the players they have now and won't join and attempt to redo their rosters by releasing current players and signing FAs.

Remember, Only 2 FAs can be signed each week. If they're below 75 ovr, you don't have to use the Waiver Wire and are free to sign them ingame and just post it in the Transaction Thread. Of the 2 possible FAs per week, only 1 can be over 75 ovr, and that player has to go through Waivers. Read the guidlines above for Waiver Wire rules

JohnnyShred612, motel08, alpaca16, BDJarko, SoAndSo, Ben, anthonymadis97, mookmilly81, UndisputedMVP

anthonymadis97

Contributor
Should've posted the announcement here too, I guess. Or just an Announcements Thread :confused:

my bad. can my moves just count as preseason week 4? ;)

my bad. can my moves just count as preseason week 4? ;)

BDJarko also made a similar mistake, so the rules likely aren't as clear as they need to be. I'll tell you similarly to what I told him in that the player 75 OVR needs to be released (he's on a 1-year deal so there shouldn't be a cap penalty) and you can place a waiver on him in the Waiver Thread. If no one else claims him, you will be awarded him at the proper time. The others will be allowed to be kept, because of the unclear rules, but we need to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Ben

Contributor
Colts Cut - CB Josh Gordy

Colts Sign - RG Harvey Dahl to a 1 yr, 1.38 M contract - he is a 75 ovr.

Colts Cut - CB Josh Gordy

Colts Sign - RG Harvey Dahl to a 1 yr, 1.38 M contract - he is a 75 ovr.

Yeah, 75 and up is the cut off. They need to go through waivers. The other guys I was saying you could keep since you already cut others, but Dahl had to go back into the FA pool until claimed the proper way. To be fair to everyone else.

Ben

Contributor
Yeah, 75 and up is the cut off. They need to go through waivers. The other guys I was saying you could keep since you already cut others, but Dahl had to go back into the FA pool until claimed the proper way. To be fair to everyone else.
Oh ok. I misinterpreted. I thought as long as he was a 75 ovr he was good because he wasnt over 75. My bad.

anthonymadis97

Contributor
BDJarko also made a similar mistake, so the rules likely aren't as clear as they need to be. I'll tell you similarly to what I told him in that the player 75 OVR needs to be released (he's on a 1-year deal so there shouldn't be a cap penalty) and you can place a waiver on him in the Waiver Thread. If no one else claims him, you will be awarded him at the proper time. The others will be allowed to be kept, because of the unclear rules, but we need to make sure it doesn't happen again.
sounds fair. just released Brad Smith.

UndisputedMVP

Contributor
Cowboys Cut:
RE Martez Wilson Ovr 69
WR Dwayne Harris Ovr 73
WR Laron Byrd Ovr 66
QB Kyle Orton Ovr 71

Cowboys Sign:
WR Stephen Hll Ovr 75 1 Yr $750K
WR Jacoby Ford Ovr 69 1 Yr $730K
ROLB Shaun Phillips Ovr 74 1 Yr $950K
RG Danny Watkins Ovr 68 1 Yr $700K

Last edited:

Ben

Contributor
Breaking News!
Colts trade RB Trent Richardson to the Cowboys for LG Mackenzy Bernadeau and the 4th pick in the 2015 NFL draft!

alpaca16

Contributor
Trent Richardson
hype > skills
Jerry Jones is paying for some hype on the depth chart. A first rounder and a lineman, come on America's Team you're better than that.

JohnnyShred612

Contributor
Trent Richardson
hype > skills
Jerry Jones is paying for some hype on the depth chart. A first rounder and a lineman, come on America's Team you're better than that.
Fourth rounder, not first, right?

I know he said "fourth pick in the draft", but we can't know draft order at this point so I'm assuming he meant 4th rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.