Transactions/Rules Discussion

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I haven't played Madden enough to know what kind of guidelines we should have in place regarding player movement. Obviously, we want to keep things realistic. Also, since most of the teams are CPU we need to figure out how to manage that. Let me know what you guys think. If you have any suggestions regarding the general league rules I'd like to hear those too.

Not enough user teams to only have trades between users, so will have to trade with CPU. Can have a trade thread where you have to post any potential trades with CPU to be approved by commish or trade board. Though for the most part, as long as it's not a clearly unbalanced trade, it should be allowed. Can have a limit on the amount of trades if we have to, to keep it realistic.

FA's can be first come first serve during offseason, and same thing or a waiver wire during regular season. Off the top of my head, those are a few suggestions I can think of regarding player movements

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Not enough user teams to only have trades between users, so will have to trade with CPU. Can have a trade thread where you have to post any potential trades with CPU to be approved by commish or trade board. Though for the most part, as long as it's not a clearly unbalanced trade, it should be allowed. Can have a limit on the amount of trades if we have to, to keep it realistic.

FA's can be first come first serve during offseason, and same thing or a waiver wire during regular season. Off the top of my head, those are a few suggestions I can think of regarding player movements

I think I have an idea of how to go. I'll create the league tonight and send out invites.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
IN my other leagues, the preseason free agents (year 1) we do on a waiver type request. We list 3 free agents we want and then just try and make it fair if there are duplicates. Otherwise the trades seem pretty fair, you can't **** the CPU teams. Maybe a 3 trade cap so there aren't an influx of trades. Also, can't trade free agent that was picked up that year.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
IN my other leagues, the preseason free agents (year 1) we do on a waiver type request. We list 3 free agents we want and then just try and make it fair if there are duplicates. Otherwise the trades seem pretty fair, you can't **** the CPU teams. Maybe a 3 trade cap so there aren't an influx of trades. Also, can't trade free agent that was picked up that year.

I have the rules thread updated