Contributor
Arizona Cardinals trade 2017 4th round pick 116

To

New York Jets for Christian Hackenberg and Jets 2017 5th round pick 143

Arizona cardinals cap room 25.7m
Jets cap room 17.2m
Arizona cardinals $6.5m penalty
Jets penalty 420k penalty

Christian Hackenberg quaterback age 22,3 years remaining,total salary $3.16m,total bonus 1.18M penalty
Overall 67
Development is slow

Arizona cardinals reason

The cardinals have a quaterback that's currently 37 years old. I have decided that since his only back up is Jake Coker, the need of a strong arm quaterback from the university of penn state fills the bill. He's looked at basically as project for now. The cardinals are going to fully rebuild after not winning last season. A new gm comes with change and the best idea is bring in a strong kid who maybe could be a hit or miss quaterback. With palmer days numbered in the desert it makes lots of sense.

Attachments

• IMG_0306.JPG
    IMG_0306.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0307.JPG
    IMG_0307.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0309.JPG
    IMG_0309.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:

Outlawiskrazy

Contributor
Yes, I couldn't figure how to in a forum though get you guys tagged.

I didn't know he was on slow dev all good I guess

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm not sure where you got the penalty numbers. I thought you used 2017 instead of 2016 but that wouldn't match anyway. The penalty doesn't reset until the next season apparently so we have to use 2016 penalties. I'll update first post with correct penalties. They don't effect anything. Also, you did leave out Hackenburg's penalty but his bonus is $1.5m so it should be around there.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Ok, This would put your penalty just under the $8m max. That's fine but you cannot cut anyone else before the preseason who has a penalty or you will go over. Otherwise I'm ok with it. This is essentially a 4th for two 5th. I'll vote yes.