Top 10 Plays

Glen Cieske

All-Star
CJTHA1 Colefolks319 Paytonno1son woodsmall12 NightHawkTH32 zbenjamin85 RedSkinzHog ACH_Bucks pack1797 Xxclaywilliamxx BigTexas18 cnorys4 majesty95 BlackPaw Konvict27 JFortner4 georgiafan Kwarren3 Croutard rkjones217 iTvizzyy priestmvp Ninersfan8052

Alright gents, now that the season is underway I wanted to let everyone know that I am going to try to compile a top 10 plays for the year.

This will only work if you guys nominate plays from your game. After playing your game, if you feel there was a play worthy of being nominated send a PM to me, with your opponent tagged as well. Include a description of the play and at what point in the game it happend.

I will go in to twitch and make a GIF of the play. As the season goes along I will save all of them and we will vote on them at the end of the season.

I would like to get a committee together that will decide if a play is "top 10 worthy". If you are interested in being on that committee please PM me.

majesty95 pack1797 if there's any issues please let me know.

Kwarren3

Starter
I'm all for this. I record most of my games and try to make short videos of just highlights. The more content we get out there the better.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Since we don't have many nominations I'll put mine up. Can't have top plays if you don't have plays!

Johnny rolls left and throws on the run to WR Taylor Gabriel for the TD late in the third

Rookie CB K'Waun Williams gets his first career INT and TD on David Carr

Both of these came from week 3